C

catmewomeow

Oct 1, 2023
i plan on doing the charcoal method with the grill in a car. ill be borrowing one of my parents car, as i dont have my own.

ill drive off to somewhere nobody would immediately guess where i am, in case someone comes looking for me. ill leave my phone at home too, since i have my location shared and itll just raise an immediate red flag if it gets turned off. and to prevent survival instinct or even just wanting to say one last goodbye to people from putting me at risk for being "saved."

as an extra precaution, i want to use part of the hanging method so if i dont die of poisioning ill die of asphyxiation. ill probably bring a book or game along so i dont get lost in my thoughts.

it wont be anytime soon, as an extra extra precaution, i want to do it when i have a completely free day so that i can just go back home and pretend it didnt happen if i completely fail. is this a decent plan?

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
How do you plan to combine these methods?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It would be best to focus on one method. Neither if these looks great. I can see you standing next to a burning car or in a hospital with brain damage.

C

catmewomeow

Oct 1, 2023
How do you plan to combine these methods?
i was moreso planning to use hanging if i failed CO2, so they're seperate.
It would be best to focus on one method. Neither if these looks great. I can see you standing next to a burning car or in a hospital with brain damage.
ill be focusing on the charcoal method, but i understand the risk of it. perhaps i should use a tent instead? i dont want to damage a car that isn't mine, and the only reason i avoided a tent is because i didn't want any passerbys to bother me. but now i think of it, nobody should bother me more or less in a tent compared to a car since the place is kinda secluded.

though, ive been reading a bit more about CO related deaths, and something that often prevented people from dying (albeit often with brain damage) is cracks in the area. i think ill include duct tape or something of the sort as well. getting brain damage is my worst fear because then id really be stuck here. SN would be ideal but its a lot more difficult to access