twolegs

twolegs

twoarms
Sep 17, 2024
Mixing ammonia and bleach makes a gas that can kill you but does anyone know if it takes a long time? Is it painful? How could I do this without putting other people in danger

C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Do not do this. I was accidentally exposed to a bleach and ammonia mixture and I have never been so sick in my life. My lungs have been permanently damaged. I can tell you that you don't know fear until every time you take a breath it feels like someone is lighting a hundred BIC lighters INSIDE your lungs. It is horrible.

• Informative
Reactions: We Are Angels, twolegs and _AllCatsAreGrey_
Upvote 1
twolegs

twolegs

twoarms
Sep 17, 2024
Do not do this. I was accidentally exposed to a bleach and ammonia mixture and I have never been so sick in my life. My lungs have been permanently damaged. I can tell you that you don't know fear until every time you take a breath it feels like someone is lighting a hundred BIC lighters INSIDE your lungs. It is horrible.
Omg that's horrible thanks for the info, was just thinking about it because it's easy to access

Reactions: CatLvr
Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It will probably kill you, or leave you alive but with permanent dabilitating injuries. A bad idea.

Reactions: twolegs and CatLvr
Upvote 0
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
Omg that's horrible thanks for the info, was just thinking about it because it's easy to access
Oh I understand. I mean it looks good paper, but I didn't come anywhere near dying and it was STILL a brutal experience. I would hate to think someone suffered through becoming unconscious -- I bet it takes FOREVER. Or at the very least seems like it because it hurts so bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: twolegs
Upvote 0
Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
Mixing ammonia and bleach makes a gas that can kill you but does anyone know if it takes a long time? Is it painful? How could I do this without putting other people in danger
Would not reccomend, you'll get permanent organ damage and the chances of dying from it is not that high.

Reactions: CatLvr
Upvote 0