• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
i have not been on this forum long so I have not seen many people disappear but I have noticed Sonnen and Malice. I hope they are at peace and not just in some hospital somewhere:( Malice mentioned that he tried N twice before and failed. I only ordered 2 bottles and if I get them I can't fail. Malice also mentioned that it was hard to 'cease to exist '. That is what I find hard. Life is miserable for me with no hope of positive change. But yet drinking those 2 bottles will be scary. I will have so many worries running through my head . Any suggestions out there? Especially the over 30 crowd ;)

Reactions: soundwave, Lisa, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Suicide it not a easy thing to do unfortunately. It's hard to overcome the fear, but not impossible.

My strategy is to "getting used to" death and suicide by constantly reading about it and looking for information, and of course by being on this awesome forum!

Reactions: Ice Poseidon, Strumgewehr, soundwave and 5 others
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Suicide it not a easy thing to do unfortunately. It's hard to overcome the fear, but not impossible.

My strategy is to "getting used to" death and suicide by constantly reading about it and looking for information, and of course by being on this awesome forum!

Yes I'm doing the same :)
I just wish I could be positive that Sonnen and Malice were successful.....not that I wish this on anyone. I just want to be at peace and I want the same for them.

Reactions: VanHeineken and Smilla
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
If I recall correctly, someone here "confirmed" Sonnenblume's death, but who is to say how they confirmed it and if she truly died. Like I said before in a thread about her, I can only hope she found what she was looking for. The fact she hasn't posted here in weeks might mean she is really gone, considering how much she used to post. As for Malice1, I didn't know about his attempt. Just like Sonnenblume, I hope he has found what he was looking for.

I am not going to pretend to be sad because I barely knew them and I already expect users from here to be likely gone at any given time, so all I can do is hope that if they really died, it was't in vain. To die only to find yourself in a new kind of suffering would be the worst and I don't wish that on anyone.

Reactions: Morning Angel, soundwave, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Whenever you meet someone you like you want them to stay longer, sadly that has nothing to do with their plans. It's good they died because that's what they were trying to do, but it sucks they really had to die at such a young age (Malice was only 26). I can't picture myself dying with 26 without having regrets, but he felt forced to do what he did because of his mental trauma. If their living conditions weren't going to be good, I suppose that's to be expected (Malice didn't even have something to spend his time with, like a computer, games and so on).

Reactions: bag.of.cats, VanHeineken, soundwave and 1 other person