• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I get worse by the day. Is it worth giving it 6 more months knowing ill be in pain forever?

• Hugs
Reactions: polishhh25, _Kaira_, Cursed4ever and 2 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
My answer is no. Yours might be different. only you can know your answer to the question.

Reactions: _Kaira_, demuic, _Minsk and 2 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Life is worthless trash and whenever you think it can't possibly get any worse, it will get worse.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, _Kaira_, SmellyRat and 9 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, _Kaira_, _Minsk and 1 other person
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Nope

Reactions: _Kaira_, _Minsk and Meditation guide
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Life is worthless trash and whenever you think it can't possibly get any worse, it will get worse.
I would laugh at this before and say just keep fighting etc but man you are so right when you think IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE IT SURE DOES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is fucking ludicrous

• Love
Reactions: _Kaira_, _Minsk, Marauder and 1 other person
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Yeah you are right on that one, pretty much what I would have said.
Except that now I know it will get worse, so I'm leaving before literally everything falls apart.

Reactions: _Kaira_, demuic, _Minsk and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I get worse by the day. Is it worth giving it 6 more months knowing ill be in pain forever?
Brother I'm sorry you're in pain.
This I guess is something you must square with yourself.
For some it's not, but living and dying is not about them.
I see my life against the awesome infinity of time and space and largely conclude nothing is relevant, but the only time and space I can conceive is the one I occupy... My always is nothing against the infinity of forever.
It's when I frame it like this nothing is worth it, oh to shake this disposition and see light in the future instead of infinite darkness would be a blessing.

I cannot see hope for me, but wish it for others, and while I don't know the troubles you are facing I want you to know that I hope in the face of the darkness some light can shine on you.
Love and respect brother

DBD

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 94, Sinkinshyp, muffin222 and 6 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
from my perspective life is never worth it unless you are enjoying it

• Love
Reactions: Superdeterminist, _Kaira_, demuic and 3 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019

I am so sorry you are in pain.

This is only a choice that you can make.

For me, if I had help and people around me in real life who actually cared or took the time to understand, really understand, what is happening to me, I might stay for another few months. But this is moot, because it does not exist for me.

Course that is where my brain is today as injured as it is, tomorrow it will likely be somewhere else - nature of my injury.

Love to you. <3

Reactions: _Kaira_
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
The problem with this question is that every life is different, so the answer should be essencialy different for every one. Is your life "sustainable" ? I mean, do you think you have the bare minimum to go foward ? And I'm not talking only about money. Money might even be unnecessary for most. It could be whatever grounds you here enough. Friends ? A job ? A cat ? A house in the woods ? Competition ? Love ? Writting ? Sex ? Beuty ? Purpose ? Usefullness ? Drugs ? Adrenaline ? Hope ? Philosophy ? Your parents ? Anything that genuinely makes you fell like your life is worth it. If you don't find anything, or suffer for the lack of something that you can never have, then problably you should start considering death.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, muffin222 and _Kaira_
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Yeah that's a question I ask myself everyday also. Guess we need to find the answer ourselves.

Reactions: _Kaira_
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Never asked to be born, so should never have to ask or justify dying

Reactions: woxihuanni, pthnrdnojvsc, Homecoming and 1 other person