• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
To get stuff to numb myself for a while, I don't really want to bother because it seems like a pain doing, you're not going to have enough for every day, and I'm living with people so getting packages fairly often might set off alarms. I'd prefer living in a city where you can just ask around and get what you want, go back home and do it in peace. Is it worth the hassle or am I just being lazy? If I can't just make a phone call and get my shit I don't want to put the effort into doing it.

Reactions: Skathon and Pen>Sword
Neodynam

Neodynam

Oct 5, 2020
It would really depend on what you would be trying to buy. From what I know the most widely available (and cheapest) things to buy on DNMs are psychadelics. Of course a lot of other popular substances are avaliable, it just appears that some of the most reliable vendors down there are psych dealers. Which leads you into the big issue of buying things from DNMs, which is the risk of getting scammed and the overall hastle of handing cryptocurrency with purchases. If you have the ability to find plugs irl or you already have some, you should probably just call them and have them hook you up. Especially since quality online is probably worse for most substances, unless its psychs. Do your own research though, I only have my anecdotal experiences to back up what I write and I haven't taken a look at sites in a while.

Reactions: Skathon, Pen>Sword and kite
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It is if you are looking for things like meto and pills to help cbt easier.

I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I still don't understand how people have the energy to use the DW for drugs, if I want drugs I'm not in the mood to do all that stuff. Maybe it gets easier after the first time you do it, I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mara09
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I still don't understand how people have the energy to use the DW for drugs, if I want drugs I'm not in the mood to do all that stuff. Maybe it gets easier after the first time you do it, I don't know.
this is like the only reason I never got addicted to heroin. I love the drug, and feel like it is the way humans are supposed to feel. But the hassle of getting the money and sourcing just isn't worth it for me to fall into addiction, so I tried it a few times and just never bothered looking for it again after the last time I went to the ER cause of heroin.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: WornOutLife and virginiawoolf
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
this is like the only reason I never got addicted to heroin. I love the drug, and feel like it is the way humans are supposed to feel. But the hassle of getting the money and sourcing just isn't worth it for me to fall into addiction, so I tried it a few times and just never bothered looking for it again after the last time I went to the ER cause of heroin.
I totally agree with you. It's the same for me.
My only "addiction" was alcohol because it's too easy to get but fortunately, I've stopped drinking.

Reactions: oversizedsweaters and autisticalex
A

autisticalex

Student
Oct 27, 2020
I totally agree with you. It's the same for me.
My only "addiction" was alcohol because it's too easy to get but fortunately, I've stopped drinking.
I'm going to buy some kolopin off the darkweb, my intention is to remove anxiety so I can kill myself, if I don't kill myself then at least I'll get high and be anxiety free

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I got details of someone(s) via the DN. Once established, it's a quick non traceable message and a transfer of bitcoins. I can honestly say it's helped me stay alive.