K

KMS

May 7, 2020
Every night I fall into a deep depression. It's not a wave, like my therapist says. It's a tsunami. I can't take it anymore. I can't see a point in living if it will always come to this. I can't take the cycle. How can I look forward to anything if if always ends in this? So. I'm here. Looking for options. A way out. I'm done.
Only problem is, I am in a group home now. And they check on me every hour. So whatever it has to be has to be quick. Or something I can leave the house and do.
I just can't keep living this life.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlankUser and Un-
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Every night I fall into a deep depression. It's not a wave, like my therapist says. It's a tsunami. I can't take it anymore. I can't see a point in living if it will always come to this. I can't take the cycle. How can I look forward to anything if if always ends in this? So. I'm here. Looking for options. A way out. I'm done.
Only problem is, I am in a group home now. And they check on me every hour. So whatever it has to be has to be quick. Or something I can leave the house and do.
Have you found therapy helpful at all?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that you're in such pain. :( If it's a cycle it might be something more serious than a depression. Has you therapist considered the possiblity that you might be in the bipolar spectrum?