teddyxD

teddyxD

Oct 31, 2023
I really wanna CTB but I keep worrying about it is it worth it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Lifeis_Jouissance70
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In what way? I guess it depends on what you are trying to gain and what you are trying to get away from. Do you mean- will your life improve and cutting it short may be a mistake?

I think ultimately- for people who do it- their pain had become so overwhelming that the decision became clear. Suicide isn't straight forward though. It can have nasty health and social repurcussions if it fails. In that case- it probably comes down to what you can get access to and what you feel willing to risk. Is it 'worth it' to try overdosing on paracetamol? Probably not. It will probably just destroy your liver and land you in a psyche ward.

There is the aftermath to consider to. It can devastate families. That is what keeps many of us here. (Including me.) Then it becomes- can you hold on just for the sake of others? Some people still can't. Depends entirely on your situation. How bad things are.

Then- there's religion. If you believe in one. Some people don't want to risk suicide for fear of being punished. There can be multiple things holding us back really but there aren't easy answers because none of us know the future.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you can decide what to do but I understand that it's tiring feeling so trapped in this existence. What I would fear is a suicide attempt failing, I find it so dreadful how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace.

Quiet_Observer

Quiet_Observer

Aug 22, 2023
That question is entirely subjective, what makes it worth it depends on the person and their circumstance. That question is up to you to decide. I personally don't htink its worth it because no matter what life is going to have suffering. Ending it all would mean that no suffering exist anymore, although their is nothing "good" to be enjoyed by anyone living, the fact that there is no suffering at all can be considered good.

Reactions: teddyxD and Deleted member 65988