• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
whilst manic? I made a lot of bizarre phonecalls to someone when I was manic last year. It's kind of bugging me, and I want to say that I didn't mean to say those things, but I feel like apologising 6 months afterwards might just draw more attention/make them remember it.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
If you rhink that will make you and the person you said it to feel better, yes. Maybe also mention that you were manic, and didn't know/weren't in control of what you were doing

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I think you should. Feeling uneasy and regret over something is gonna kill you if you dont find closure and do whats right. And it might make them remember and recall the situation, but it'll also make them feel better that you apologized.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I think you should...i also hav manic episodes and say and do things that i would normally not...
Its nice to apologize and explain, they will pro appreciate ur apologise even if it was six months ago

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the advice. They knew I was hospitalised at the time, I just don't know if they think that's "me" or realise the extent to which I wasn't in control. They haven't always treated me great though, so I might just try to distance myself from the situation.