nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Excuse the question. I have a foot fetish as a male and have always loved jerking off with ballet pumps, women's socks, high heels, latex boots. I've never smelt or tasted the sweat from a womans feet.

What does it taste like? A lot of people seem to find the smell repulsive.

• Wow
Reactions: 262653 and Rue89
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
is the most common fetish that exists

Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and KleinerWolf
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Definitely not weird. It's very VERY common. Enjoy.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
While I personally can't understand it, it's a common fetish and you're completely fine.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Feet make me want to live, they're amazing. As for smell I don't get that part. Fresh sweat is sexy. It smells like morning dew and that's all it should smell of as far as I'm concerned. The rest is bacteria as a result of wearing shoes. Conditioning plays such a big role in people either loving or hating them

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It honestly surprises me how common it is for people to have a foot fetish.

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
It honestly surprises me how common it is for people to have a foot fetish.

Why exactly?

d919febdecc9a3c7efa3e88f5f4f5ab5.png

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Excuse the question. I have a foot fetish as a male and have always loved jerking off with ballet pumps, women's socks, high heels, latex boots. I've never smelt or tasted the sweat from a womans feet.

Taste like shit tbh. A friend of mine told me.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Taste like shit tbh. A friend of mine told me.

I honestly think sexual fetishes are 'innate' as much as sexual orientation. There's really no point in trying to justify why someone loves feet to someone who hates them because it's post-hoc rationalisation.

Reactions: Mm80
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It's very common. Too common. I can't stand to have my feet touched. It gives me all the creepy feelings.

Reactions: BPD Barbie and Deleted member 19654
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I personally find feet to be quite gross and i thought a lot of people did too. I didn't really need a picture, but thanks anyway.
I honestly think sexual fetishes are 'innate' as much as sexual orientation. There's really no point in trying to justify why someone loves feet to someone who hates them because it's post-hoc rationalisation.
No I totally agree I'm just saying the sweat off someone's feet tastes like shit. Not saying it's wrong. Using this example you could say I have a kfc fetish, whereby some people don't like kfc. All a matter of choice i suppose
I personally find feet to be quite gross and i thought a lot of people did too. I didn't really need a picture, but thanks anyway.

Don't lie, you've been sucking on toes in your spare time.
My own, yes. Yoga is a wonderful thing

• Wow
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020

People can have a fetish for absolutely anything....and I do mean anything .Is yours any weirder than anything else out there ? No , I don't believe it is . Your not hurting anyone so why not , go for it .
Anyway...I have never tried it myself but I would think the smell and taste of sweat on the feet is the same on both men and women.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Feet is a very tame fetish. I don't personally get it, but to each their own.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
They just taste like salt btw. Good practice for SN

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: grungeCat, deleted, GenesAndEnvironment and 7 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
foot fetishes' are very common. I have a boot obsession. Since me ten years when I went out out to the bar I ALWAYS wore boots. I have a plenty of fish dating add since before my son died. At least 8 guys wanted pics of my feet, So it's pretty common I think

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
not weird I remember watching a yt video and they were saying how it's nor your fault it's a error you brain makes.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's very common. Too common. I can't stand to have my feet touched. It gives me all the creepy feelings.
Same here, never got the appeal but each to their own, whatever works for someone etc. I can't stand people touching my feet, they're also really ticklish. Hate them being touched so much I hardly wear socks.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not a fetish I personally have, but it's definitely a common one.

I have a theory that a lot of people start out by ironically asking influencers for feet pics and by ironically fetishizing bare feet all the time in media but because they're so innocuous and have less stakes than like nudity does, they actually get into the fetish enough for it to stop being ironic.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
My cat has a foot fetish.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Ghost2211, Mm80 and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I wonder if this has something to do with humans standing and walking on their feet instead of walking on all fours, like a lot of other animals. Imagining myself as a child, feet are the body parts I see the most often.

Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
It seems to me to be the most common fetish I have ever heard of. To be honest, I kinda have a little foot fetish too. Feminine and delicate feet are amazing.

• Love
Reactions: deleted
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Feet is a very tame fetish. I don't personally get it, but to each their own.
I hate to criticicise you rosey but i think you should be more supportive and not just give this fetish the boot. If anything offer a foot rest maybe.
I normally let it go but on this occasion im putting my foot down.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 262653 and Ghost2211
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Not weird but I personally hate feet

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Ren Elsie Jewelria
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Feet fetishists seem to be guys submissive to women. To serve under their feet, lick their feet, even being kicked, stomped, etc. Not my cup of tea, but whatever floats your boat. I've done and experienced weirder stuff, I believe.

MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Weird isn't applicable to fetishes. Weird is feeling like you're different for enjoying what you enjoy. Sexual intrigue is a deep well my friend. You would be surprised what people are into out there

Reactions: deleted
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
...it's so weird: I worked on a guys mac and there were all these feet pics on his server -he got quite embarrassed but i was nonchalant so he relaxed a bit then told me there are even fetish sites with babies feet and corpse feet -not sure if i'm that adventurous! (and i thought geisha bound feet were wild...!)
what a wonderful world...

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Feet is down there with ears and upper back for me personally.

1. Face. 2. Hip-to-waist. 3. Legs. 4. Hands. 5. Hair.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Here's my stupid little size 5 feet:
IMG 20210319 233016593

• Love
Reactions: signifying nothing and TessB