Nyx01

Nyx01

ded
Mar 5, 2019
For like the last 2 years I've been thinking about suicide a lot. Like i feel my life is too boring. And me being impatient makes it worse. I've tried trying out tons of new stuff and still lose interest in them after a while. Does anyone else feel the same? Or am i alone with this one haha

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, DivineMedicus, Ἡγησίας and 7 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
It's not weird and you're not alone. Life is boring and meaningless. I'm tired of it, I find death quite exciting in a way. I'm not sure if that's weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanol, it's_all_a_game, DivineMedicus and 6 others
M

Moon2018

Apr 12, 2020
I want to die because I am not interested in anything and I did everything I wanted in this world (it is loudly said, I didn't do anything special or outstanding). My whole life is food, sleep and internet.

• Hugs
Reactions: User00, Ἡγησίας and 262653
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I understand

Reactions: die2live and Moon2018
M

Moon2018

Apr 12, 2020
I want to die because I am not interested in anything and I did everything I wanted in this world (it is loudly said, I didn't do anything special or outstanding). My whole life is food, sleep and internet.
and boring, difficult, uninteresting, low-paid work (200$, the average salary in Russia, there is a salary even less)

Reactions: DivineMedicus
AtLeastThere'sSalad

AtLeastThere'sSalad

Dec 10, 2020
Totally feel that. When I get bored, my thoughts spiral and become really dark, I start questioning my existence and eventually figure I might as well end it. Nothing else is going on, so why wait around? My life isn't exactly a block-buster action movie.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AutoTap, Ἡγησίας and 4 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Boredom can be a symptom of depression.

Reactions: AutoTap and AtLeastThere'sSalad
Nyx01

Nyx01

ded
Mar 5, 2019
Totally feel that. When I get bored, my thoughts spiral and become really dark, I start questioning my existence and eventually figure I might as well end it. Nothing else is going on, so why wait around? My life isn't exactly a block-buster action movie.
Exactly what I feel. What's the point of living if there's nothing worth waiting for?

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, stillweary and AtLeastThere'sSalad
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not weird at all.
Something similar is happening to me. For example, most of my problems can be solved but still, I'm not interested in this world anymore.
The thing is, how the hell can I get the guts to ctb?

Reactions: die2live, deadspirit, Moon2018 and 1 other person
deadspirit

deadspirit

Jan 9, 2021
I don't think it's weird. Modern life is pretty monotonous and meaningless. Go to work, go home, eat, watch tv, sleep, repeat. After a while it starts to get to you

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, DivineMedicus, sourpink and 3 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
No, you're not alone in your shit. Does that bring you consolation? It does for me, though I don't think it's a good thing because intense negative emotions can motivate for the most radical changes. I know I won't be doing it myself, but I would like to get instantly cut off anything that alleviates my suffering. That way I wouldn't be able to avoid it, and would be forced to face it.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Pretty common really, a common part of deep depression is to find that life lacks any flavor. I do like to think of it as flavor too; it's like eating food simply because your hungry and not enjoying a single bite of it.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, stillweary, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
For like the last 2 years I've been thinking about suicide a lot. Like i feel my life is too boring. And me being impatient makes it worse. I've tried trying out tons of new stuff and still lose interest in them after a while. Does anyone else feel the same? Or am i alone with this one haha
Intelligence that is not being used tends to create problems for the individual to solve. It is not always a sign of depression. I used to rely on stormy weather, and the dangers entailed in wandering aimlessly through, blizzards, thunderstorms...etc. Nothing like that where I live now. Still searching for an out, and hoping for a quake...go planet go!

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and 262653
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I get bored so easy so I can relate

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Intelligence that is not being used tends to create problems for the individual to solve.
Sounds a lot like a starved creature cannibalizing itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, patheticpartner and AutoTap