L

livingdead101

Nov 15, 2020
I don't have access to weapons or a car etc and can't get myself to hang due to fear of suffocation. I have a perfect spot to jump infront a train though. The driver won't see me when it's dark and it's in a curve so he won't see what he hit, just the sound and maybe blood afterwards. Am I gonna fuck an innocent life up this way? I am very very desperate.

Give me your thoughts on the subjects.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, sadworld, depressedsally and 3 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry you're in a lot of pain right now. I think it would be rather traumatic for the train driver.

Reactions: Shotgunjohn, Frew, Dizzylady80 and 4 others
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
My dad works in the rail industry and a lot of people never recover from it. One college felt like he murdered and quit immediately. It is one of the worst ones for causing pain to others. Please please please think of the person you would traumatise for life.

I know there are a lot of arguments saying 'well they're a train driver so they knew it could happen'. I personally believe that argument is bs, you are intentionally traumatising another person for life. Jumping would be a much better idea.

Reactions: b&w, Shotgunjohn, Salvation_ and 6 others
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
I agree with the words mentioned above.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Deleted member 19654
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
As much as your in pain please think of the driver and the people on the train there is other ways please rethink
I don't have access to weapons or a car etc and can't get myself to hang due to fear of suffocation. I have a perfect spot to jump infront a train though. The driver won't see me when it's dark and it's in a curve so he won't see what he hit, just the sound and maybe blood afterwards. Am I gonna fuck an innocent life up this way? I am very very desperate.

Give me your thoughts on the subjects.

Reactions: AutoTap and Deleted member 19654
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
If you're suffering and in pain the option to catch the train might be the only one available to you, there is training and support for train drivers and witnesses to these sorts of events.
In all likelihood if you're considering CTT then you may not be always be in possession of your faculties when it comes to consideration for others (train drivers included) and this is entirely understandable (and lamentable) and sadly this consideration becomes somewhat irrelevant.
For what it's worth my Grandpoppa CTT, we had to go to coroners inquest and listen to the testimony of the driver, it was fucking harrowing and had impact (for some lasting) on those in attendance.
Love and respect friend
DBD

Reactions: Pookie, AutoTap and justsad&done
L

livingdead101

Nov 15, 2020
I hear you all. Thank you for your replies. I will have to find some other way. But no matter what I do, someone will be traumatised so I don't know if it's ethically defendable to go through at all unless you have zero family or friends and can do it in a cabin in the woods where no one will find you.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh I'd say it's unethical because the people who clean you up and the train driver will most likely have trauma

Death22

Death22

If I can stop 1 breeder, I’m happy
Nov 25, 2020
It's not unethical. What's unethical is having kids and I don't see how this makes kids.

Man. Don't jump... high risk of becoming a vegetable.

I would put my neck on the rail for fast decap instead.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
According to Tom Jump's theory of objective morality (which I strongly subscribe to), ctt is immoral (assuming the driver doesn't want it). However, this doesn't automatically mean that you shouldn't do it - "should"s are always subjective, even if morality turns out to be objective.

Further according to this theory, actions may be immoral, but justified. In your case, ctt may be immoral, but it may also be justified, in order to end your immense (I assume) suffering.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Honestly it depends on you. I would not do this method myself. There are too many factors to get right. Everyone is gonna have their opinions on this (not judging their opinions) but it honestly has to come down to what you feel is right with you.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Train decapitation is better apparently, lie down with your head /neck on the tracks. I find myself thinking about this sometimes, I think I'd invest in some noise cancelling headphones and lie down in the dark wearing a black hoody. But it's not a popular method here because of everything mentioned above and I don't think it's something I'd actually do.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I do not personally think there is any issue even if you go splat in front of a group of people and ruin their day.
You need to decide if you can live with causing some type of harm and seeing as you will be dead anyway there is no reason not to just catch the train reagrdless.