• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023

• Yay!
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dayrain, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Depends on who you think is "worth knowing" or not. I mean, people here are different from the general population so maybe? Though, at the same time, I'm personally not worth knowing as there isn't really anything about me that's interesting. I don't really have a personality beyond me wanting to be dead hence why I made my profile picture the way it currently is

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, Sprite_Geist, sserafim and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't think so. It's just we can't be honest with people we know about how we feel about wanting to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Adûnâi and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Who actually says that? I don't think it's true though. I'm sure there are plenty of people worth knowing who aren't on this site or even necessarily suicidal. This assessment varies on a person by person basis too so someone worth knowing to me like say an overly generous billionaire, isn't necessarily worth knowing to another user although let's be real that generous billionaire is probably worth knowing for almost everyone here AND it's unlikely they have any reason to be on this site at all…

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Adûnâi, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
No, the only people worth knowing engage in both the suicide AND the incel forums! (Me me me.)

let's be real that generous billionaire is probably worth knowing for almost everyone here AND it's unlikely they have any reason to be on this site at all…
A suicidal billionaire is even worthier to know xd

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No, the only people worth knowing engage in both the suicide AND the incel forums! (Me me me.)

A suicidal billionaire is even worthier to know xd
Any suicidal billionaires watching should hit us up. 😩👌

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, Hollowman, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Part true and part false. I've met a few people on this site who were just lookie loos - not suicidal at all just browsing to pick up women who were depressed. I have found the majority of people on this site are truly in pain and are here because others feel and understand their pain and their issues. This is a place to feel free to vent without being judged. I've found a family here (I have no one on the outside). I've come to care about a number of people who are still here and who have ctb. I know I'm taking a chance by putting myself out there, but to me it's worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I relate best with other dark souls

Reactions: hikikomorizombie and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's likely that the sort of people I would be most likely get on with would like this site. Misery loves company.

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and Guy Smiley
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sorry but threads like this just come across as trolling to me. I thought this was meant to be a suicide discussion for people to post about suicide related subjects or their suffering rather than bored people posting random nonsensical threads.

• Yay!
Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and Linda
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
My footnote, and having the key to this prison cell of life with the enlightenment and option to use it, whereas the average population subscribes to (voluntarily or not) to the theological 'thou shall live till old age and die by disease" commandment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Depends on what you mean by "worth knowing"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No. The majority of people who sign up to this community are here because they are suicidal, but any person in the world can potentially have suicidal thoughts. Those who use this forum are not a separate species - even if the various societies that we each come from treat us as such - so the users of this forum are not a monolithic entity; we do not automatically have anything in common other than the fact that most if not all of us hold the belief that suicide should be an acceptable choice.

The man walking his dog down the street that you live on could be using Sanctioned Suicide, your friend might be using this forum, or even your worst enemy could be too. If you wish to know whether or not a visitor to this site is "worth" knowing then you should try and get to know them as just another person, and not because they are suicidal.

I apologize if this post comes across as too abrasive or blunt, because this is not how I intended it to be interpreted.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and sserafim
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Sorry but threads like this just come across as trolling to me. I thought this was meant to be a suicide discussion for people to post about suicide related subjects or their suffering rather than bored people posting random nonsensical threads.
Then you've exhausted your message a long time ago. How many different ways can you type up the same message about suicide?

• Yay!
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
A lot of people certainly.

Reactions: sserafim