PandaBe

PandaBe

Sep 25, 2023
When I think about suicide it's not really suicide for me. If I ever manage it it would be more like homocide then anything. I don't see me dying as a bad thing and it unnerves people that I think this way but I'm not sure if it's wrong or not

temperance

temperance

Marijuana Wizard
Sep 25, 2023
When I think about suicide it's not really suicide for me. If I ever manage it it would be more like homocide then anything. I don't see me dying as a bad thing and it unnerves people that I think this way but I'm not sure if it's wrong or not
Guess it all depends on what you feel is weird. To me no thoughts or feelings are ever truly weird including the way you think

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life is the problem causing you to want to die it's not you that's the problem but life itself

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of permanently ceasing to exist comforts me personally, I don't see how dying could ever be a bad thing as it isn't like there are any disadvantages to not existing. All that is bad is as a result of existence after all, in my case I could never understand how anyone could ever wish to exist in this harmful and cruel world, wanting permanent relief from this existence is all that's ever made sense to me.

Uninstall

Uninstall

Jul 30, 2019
Life is not inherently the problem; it's the circumstances you're met with. How you choose to rationalize it is up to you, just make sure it is one you can stand by.