LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023
I'm struggling to find any legitimate sellers, despite reading how easy it is to access in the US. I read on a reddit post (that was posted a few months ago) after searching for SN that it's "effectively" illegal to sell online in the US now. Does anyone know if this claim is true?

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't get all the posts that make it sound so hard to get.

It's widely used in food and meat processing.

You can get it easily on ebay and amazon.

It's also not this method it's hyped up to be. It's simply not a case of have a little drink and peacefully drift away from life.

It's slow, needs a lot of other drugs and is prone to failure where you will just be sick and confused.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023

It's also not this method it's hyped up to be. It's simply not a case of have a little drink and peacefully drift away from life.

It's slow, needs a lot of other drugs and is prone to failure where you will just be sick and confused.
the first part is not true.

Reactions: Nullm
LuckyAutumn

LuckyAutumn

Sep 16, 2023

I can't find any SN on ebay, only Nitrate. Amazon only sells 6.25% SN, the other products are all Nitrate too.

Reactions: Ads
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I can't find any SN on ebay, only Nitrate. Amazon only sells 6.25% SN, the other products are all Nitrate too.
High purity SN was banned on amazon since teenagers (even a 15 year old) bought it and ctb with it. There are many other places to buy it.

Reactions: LuckyAutumn
I

iwanttoleave2000

evan
Aug 5, 2023
High purity SN was banned on amazon since teenagers (even a 15 year old) bought it and ctb with it. There are many other places to buy it.
Do you have any specifically? I need SN to CBT quick or at least have it as an option before it becomes impossible to source.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Do you have any specifically? I need SN to CBT quick or at least have it as an option before it becomes impossible to source.
You have too few posts, I don't trust you enough to give you sources. You must get an image in this community and have people trust you and know you're legit before expecting anyone to offer you sources. Although you may be legit, I still don't trust you enough. I hope you understand.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: lostinmythoughts, yeahokbuddyboy, LuckyAutumn and 2 others
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I'm struggling to find any legitimate sellers, despite reading how easy it is to access in the US. I read on a reddit post (that was posted a few months ago) after searching for SN that it's "effectively" illegal to sell online in the US now. Does anyone know if this claim is true?
Met too! And his can we till it's real if we get it through online sellers
Met too! And his can we till it's real if we get it through online i

ts so hard to get!! I can't get either here in America so I'm not sure "I don't get all the posts that makes it sound so hard to get" means???

Last edited: