claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
hi.
I've been seeing various posts about SN lately and it seems a very painless way to go. so, for the people invastigating the matter, or collecting materials for the method, are them very expensive? except for benzos (which I have them prescribed), I think I should order all the other materials on the internet (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not very wealthy, and I think I would need a little too much time of preparation.

H

hardtruth

Oct 9, 2023
SN is actually very affordable. Costs a few dollars where I live and is readily available. I could get a whole bathtub of it.

Really depends where you live.

Reactions: peace_van
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i found a site. 99% purity. 4-500 dollars. minimum order said 10 tons? wanna share?

• Yay!
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and NearlyIrrelevantCake
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I know a big concern is the purity and potency of it since you want it to be strong as you're effectively using it as a poison, so it's not necessarily that it's expensive but that getting a pure and reliable batch might be. I found this website selling sodium nitrite (SN) reagent which is apparently 99% pure and you can buy from 500g-25kg. Not sure if I want to do ingested poison as my method, but definitely seems like a good source of lab-grade high-purity sodium nitrite, if you're willing to spend a bit extra for the good stuff and you wanna be all precise with your dosage and everything (which probably isn't such a bad idea, and it's not like you'll have much other use for your money once you buy some of this), this might be a source worth looking into. Not sure if they ship outside of Canada and the US though.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Bacon and Baseball
B

Bacon and Baseball

Sep 23, 2023
I know a big concern is the purity and potency of it since you want it to be strong as you're effectively using it as a poison, so it's not necessarily that it's expensive but that getting a pure and reliable batch might be. I found this website selling sodium nitrite (SN) reagent which is apparently 99% pure and you can buy from 500g-25kg. Not sure if I want to do ingested poison as my method, but definitely seems like a good source of lab-grade high-purity sodium nitrite, if you're willing to spend a bit extra for the good stuff and you wanna be all precise with your dosage and everything (which probably isn't such a bad idea, and it's not like you'll have much other use for your money once you buy some of this), this might be a source worth looking into. Not sure if they ship outside of Canada and the US though.
this seems like good info here. I haven't really researched this too much. I've just assumed that SN would be way too tough to find, with my lack of dark wb internet experience and all that. So they would just ship this to any random individual? No asking for Company info, etc.....? thanks for your efforts here

F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
Would you not need to prove your a lab/ business to order from a site like this though?

Reactions: peace_van and WAITING TO DIE
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
hi.
I've been seeing various posts about SN lately and it seems a very painless way to go. so, for the people invastigating the matter, or collecting materials for the method, are them very expensive? except for benzos (which I have them prescribed), I think I should order all the other materials on the internet (correct me if I'm wrong). I'm not very wealthy, and I think I would need a little too much time of preparation.
SN is really cheap. I bought mine for 3 bucks + shipping ( 2 bucks)

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
SN is really cheap. I bought mine for 3 bucks + shipping ( 2 bucks)
wow, then it must be the website. there is people saying that it cost them 400/500$. or maybe is the country?
oh and also, I should also get the other materials like Tylenol, propranolol etc, do I purchase them by websites too?

Last edited:
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
wow, then it must be the website. there is people saying that it cost them 400/500$. or maybe is the country?
oh and also, I should also get the other materials like Tylenol, propranolol etc, do I purchase them by websites too?
SN is 100% legal in my country so I got it at website that is something like amazon (this website is only available in my country). I didn't order painkillers, but you can generally get them here without a prescription in every pharmacy here. Paracetamol costs about a dollar a packet

Reactions: claraisnotcarol
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Would you not need to prove your a lab/ business to order from a site like this though?
Honestly no idea. I think you might just have to probe them a little bit, try sending them an inquiry from a proxy email asking what info they need to ship it to you. But from what I saw, the checkout process seemed pretty similar to what you might expect from eBay or any other online store for commercially available lab materials. Who knows though, they also charged a courier hazard fee, or something along the lines of that, and there's always the possibility of your package being stopped somewhere along the postal service, and the government putting you on some sort of list. For me as a Canadian, I feel pretty worried about this because most retailers would have to ship across the border, but who knows, maybe it works. I've seen other posts talking about how a few years ago before the chemical's popularity as a CTB method grew, it used to be a lot easier to obtain in high purity. I don't think it's necessarily illegal or restricted in anyway, but chemical producers have just become a little more hesitant to sell it at high concentration to avoid bad press.