• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
what the title says, I'm afraid of getting a wellness check or getting reported to the police lol, could using a fake name prevent this?

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
If you are located in England or Australia, this may be relevant but otherwise I doubt you will have any problem.
You must also be able to collect the package

Last edited:
waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
I don't know where you live, but in the USA, it's not an illegal substance, just heavily regulated. So, owning it isn't a criminal offense or anything but if you're purchasing from a legitimate source and not some shady online business, using a false identity in a transaction can be considered fraud, which is illegal. If the company should find out you're using false information and being shady, they may not accept to sell the SN or even alert the police, which will then land you in a wealth of problems and explanations. So I would think, it depends on your source. If it's shady, try not to use your real information as much as possible.

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
If you are located in England or Australia, this may be relevant but otherwise I doubt you will have any problem.
You must also be able to collect the package
Yeah I'm in England :)

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
Yeah I'm in England :)
It is indeed more complicated, if you are sure that you can collect your package even though it is not in your name, you can try. You may still receive a check but they will not go any further seeing that your name differs from the one mentioned on the package I think

• Love
Reactions: SNastablesalt