• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Supposedly RC benzos are "legal" (or were before), but I'm not sure how this varies by country. There don't seem to be any clearnet RC Benzo sources within the country I'm currently in. I couldn't even find anything about the legality - it just says that benzos are RX only, but it doesn't go into any detail about what exactly that means for RCs. Is it risky to order RCs if customs could look inside? (Mexico)

If so, I am going to substitute with propanol or Pregabalin. (Both are OTC here) (Regardless, I will use propanol). I likely do need something to calm myself down. Stan's guide basically says increased heart rate is "fine" but I know my anxiety will have a field day with that one, lol. Can't risk getting in trouble and do not have the mental energy for dark net.