LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
I'm kinda annoyed and questioning myself if it's worth even having a job. I could be like one of those stereotype Russian hackers and rob some companies, I could do tax fraud and bath in money but nope, I have to be the average guy who works himself to the day where I get the rent, just to get it for the next 10-20 years and die.
It's so annoying.
I currently have a job but I'm really think about quitting. The quality insurance sucks at that company. We had a big return of damaged goods that were burned and the burned spots were only visible like under the blue UV light. Basically it's over 1.300.000Euro in damage and who get punished. Of course, the employees.
Last month I got payed 1.400Euro instead of the usual 1.940,xx Euro which is over 400Euro less than usual and I wasn't the only one who experienced it. HR justified it as a cost cutting situation and they can't do anything about it. I'm sitting now at home since the last week, got a sickness report form one of the kindest doctors in town but next week I'll have to go back to work. That's annoying.
During that free time I found like two jobs that pay more money that I used to earn at this shitty company where I'm currently at.
One of the jobs is at my local animal shelter and one is a Taxi (for the British people, Cab) driver and I'm really thinking about going there.
I mean, because of the cost cut, I have like 20Euro left on my bank account, my car is running out of gasoline and my new payout from that job is in 6 days.

And this week I got some thoughts about something. Wouldn't it be easier to find some "sugar mommy" or "sugar daddy" who would love and financially support me in exchange for companionship instead of work all of my life and be some corporate slave?
I mean, this could be nice. Sure, most of those people (as far as I know) are older than 40 but as long as "we" don't have some "naughty activities" in bed, I would be fine with that sorts of thing.
If that person is older than 50, it could be like spending time with your loving grandma or grandpa..
okay, I can't make that example for my grandma and grandpa since they're on my asshole mother's and father's side but you get what I mean..

Anyway, I really have to think about all of this, I'll most likely pick the taxi driver job and I would like drive the VIP subscription people around which kinda explains why they pay like 2300Euro per month and give freebies like 4 massage sessions per month, giving to the drivers very luxury vehicles and many other stuff : P

• Hugs
Reactions: ARW3N, MellowAvenue and actual_fox