MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I tried to ctb and failed my attempt. My parents are the kindest. Most caring parents anyone could ever ask for but that still doesn't change the fact that I don't want to exist.

Sometimes it feels like I'm simply obligated to be here. Like because of other people I have to exist.

I don't find any enjoyment in things. I have constant nightmares. I've been on Prozac for a long time yet I don't feel any happier at all.

Do you think I could ever explain it in a way that they would understand so that they are happy for me instead of distraught? Life wasn't a choice, I never asked to be born. Now I really want to leave.

Is it selfish for me to not to keep feeling like this?

• Love
Reactions: roju
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
No it's not. My husband use to say the same thing. I remember one day he told me that suicide is selfish. But after living with me and seeing my struggles.... He's less likely to get in my way if I do ctb

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBigSad
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Absolutely not, in fact it's selfish to oblige someone to live despite them not wanting to only because you would feel bad otherwise

Reactions: JackieInTheBox, MrBigSad, VIBRITANNIA and 2 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i don't think they'll truly understand, if you explain it to them. there's no way to get rid of the pain your suicide will bring them. it might alleviate some of it, but it won't get rid of it completely.

it's not selfish to want to end your life. you have a right to die, as well as you have the right to live.

• Love
Reactions: MrBigSad