ming

ming

Depressed Whale
Sep 15, 2020
I've been trying to hire Private Investigators to find someone I lost contact with. However, they are restricted by the fact that I don't know this person's actual name. Yes, it was an online friend but I know things about his personal life that could create some leads. However, I'm sure these private investigators are held back by the fact that they have to follow the law. I need to find help from someone who isn't afraid to snoop around and dig deep for some information. Would I be able to find that on the dark web? And please, do not bother replying if you do not have useful information.

• Yay!
Reactions: HadItAll
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I've been trying to hire Private Investigators to find someone I lost contact with. However, they are restricted by the fact that I don't know this person's actual name. Yes, it was an online friend but I know things about his personal life that could create some leads. However, I'm sure these private investigators are held back by the fact that they have to follow the law. I need to find help from someone who isn't afraid to snoop around and dig deep for some information. Would I be able to find that on the dark web? And please, do not bother replying if you do not have useful information.
The private investigators I know in my country didn't really care about following the law too much in their work, I'm sure you'll find 1 bad apple eventually. I really would not try the dark web for that because the probability of being scammed is very likely.

thevaccumguy

thevaccumguy

Feb 14, 2023
It's, um, complicated. If you're in the right circle, or know the right people , things get much easier. Your outside connections play a large part. Try to find out other people who had similar experiences and what did they do to get it done. Frankly, finding a proper contact in the dark web all by yourself will be difficult.
I really can't suggest anything else without knowing about the circumstances of the person who you're tryna find.