• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cain.Wong

Mar 1, 2024
People always say that it's not worthy to end your life because of your employment. Is it true?

Even if I quit my job now without having back up or offer, it gonna be very very difficult to find a new job. It's very hard to get a job this days already....

Reactions: Homo erectus
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
What is the problem with your employment?

X

xhelx

decayed beyond recognition
Mar 1, 2024
There is no such thing as a 'worthy enough' reason to ctb, it's a decision that is only yours to make. You should ignore people and do what feels best for you.

Reactions: Cain.Wong, Gossamer, Linda and 1 other person
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's possible that it's not unemployment that puts such a great amount of pressure on you, rather the challenges that come with being unemployed.
At the end of the day though, we each have our own reasons and no one has a right to say which reasons are valid and which arent.

Reactions: Cain.Wong, Linda and divinemistress36
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I don't think you need a "worthy enough" reason as it's purely subjective. If you feel pain because of your situation to the point where you believe ctb is the only way you can escape it I think that's valid. It's your life, and you are the only person who gets to choose what you want to do with it regardless of what other people may say.

Reactions: Cain.Wong