F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
It's been 4 days since I quit clomipramine 25 mg and I still have no arousal, ED , lack of pleasure/excitement and difficulty reaching orgasm. I'm worried if this is gonna be permanent. The internet scares the shit out of you. It has misguided me in the past and I hope it's not PSSD. How long will it take me to recover if I ever do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ADruinedmylife, Brink, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
It's been 4 days since I quit clomipramine 25 mg and I still have no arousal, ED , lack of pleasure/excitement and difficulty reaching orgasm. I'm worried if this is gonna be permanent. The internet scares the shit out of you. It has misguided me in the past and I hope it's not PSSD. How long will it take me to recover if I ever do?

I wouldn't read or worry about it give it some months and just take care off your health and don't read and obess about it. Give it some time.

Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
If I were in your situation, I'd speak to my GP/doctor immediately so it's logged in the system. You never know, there could be a class-action lawsuit which compensates for it if it ends up being PSSD.

There are a few threads about PSSD and the negative impact of SSRIs. Still, I'd refrain from looking at them too much for the moment if it had only been a few days and I was already quite anxious about the whole thing.

Best of luck to you and I wish you all the best.