• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site but not to searching for painless methods to die. Honestly I have been despairing at not being able to find N, and then read about carbon monoxide poisoning recently with burning charcoal in a closed area.

Do you think it's possible or a good idea to do this in my apartment if I buy a charcoal grill off Amazon and just plug it in in my room and close the door? I honestly have never used a grill and I'm lacking in much electrical knowledge so any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would hate for this to not actually kill me or just make me unconscious, after I've sent out my final notes.

(If I tell someone to visit me in like a day after I do this, maybe this can ensure that the apartment doesn't get burnt down?). I can't do the garage method since I haven't a garage.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
When you light a bunch of charcoal it smokes like crazy for a bit, until it settles down and the coals turn ashy. That's when you want to bring them inside your enclosed area. But an apartment is no good for this. You could bring the whole thing down. What the pro's do is buy a tent and go camping. Safer for everyone else that way, and a lot of camp sites are free or next to. If you're stuck in a city, there are usually campsites down by the river where homeless people live, and you'd get away with that for a few days. And this could take a few days while you figure it out. But it does work, and it's as close to painless as fifty bucks can get.
Because it may takes a few tries to get right, I would write notes and keep them on me to be found.

Reactions: _(´ཀ`」 ∠)_ and hodbu
H

hodbu

Just give me peace, please
Apr 23, 2023
When you light a bunch of charcoal it smokes like crazy for a bit, until it settles down and the coals turn ashy. That's when you want to bring them inside your enclosed area. But an apartment is no good for this. You could bring the whole thing down. What the pro's do is buy a tent and go camping. Safer for everyone else that way, and a lot of camp sites are free or next to. If you're stuck in a city, there are usually campsites down by the river where homeless people live, and you'd get away with that for a few days. And this could take a few days while you figure it out. But it does work, and it's as close to painless as fifty bucks can get.
Because it may takes a few tries to get right, I would write notes and keep them on me to be found.
Thank you for replying. I guess I'll scrap this idea to do it inside my place….

How long would it normally take for the process to happen? Like what if the coals stop emitting carbon monoxide after a while and I'm not dead yet?

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Thank you for replying. I guess I'll scrap this idea to do it inside my place….

How long would it normally take for the process to happen? Like what if the coals stop emitting carbon monoxide after a while and I'm not dead yet?
They emit for a very long time after. For hours. People have gone to sleep and thought the coals were out, and they died by accident. But what some people recommend is burning the smoke off, then leaving the coals in an enclosed space for a while, and then entering once CO levels have built up. There are CO meters that can be bought, if one wants to get technical.