• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vasilii

Jul 13, 2020
Dear SS forum,

I was wondering if it is possible to take SN without metoclopramide? I wonder if anyone has feedback on this?
I'm planning on using a regular antacid for the local pharmacy and a painkiller, while following Stan's guide and his 48-hour regimen.
I know the risk of vomiting is higher not using metoclopramide, but do you guys think a regular antacid will be enough?
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I will use antipsychotics like seroquel or olanzapine as I understood it works the same way

V

Vasilii

Jul 13, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have direct access to those times of medications without a prescription. (I'm from the Netherlands btw)

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
So there have been instances of people who threw up but also died regardless of whether or not they took an AE. Vomiting does not automatically mean the SN isn't going to work and the guide also mentions making a second dose to drink in case you throw up. An AE is pretty important to the process, but not necessarily a requirement.

The antacid isn't related to vomiting; its purpose is to help more of the SN reach the small intestine where it can start being absorbed into the bloodstream.

Invaluable resource:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Reactions: autumnal and Saed
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
On the other hand some people took SN without meto, puked their guts out and survived.

Reactions: GonnaGoBye, autumnal and Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
@PlateAchoes had only dramamine,puked and passed It's a gamble.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peace-out.41579/

Last edited:
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I think you could use a variety of antipsycotics as a substitute. Look at stans sn regiment.

Reactions: autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Dear SS forum,

I was wondering if it is possible to take SN without metoclopramide? I wonder if anyone has feedback on this?
I'm planning on using a regular antacid for the local pharmacy and a painkiller, while following Stan's guide and his 48-hour regimen.
I know the risk of vomiting is higher not using metoclopramide, but do you guys think a regular antacid will be enough?
Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

It sounds like you might at least partially be confusing the purposes of an antiemetic and an antacid.

It is possible to take SN without an antiemetic, but I personally would not recommend it.

Stan's Guide regards an antiemetic as optional. The PPH treats it more as a requirement.

The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

Reactions: InterstateFlowers and Saed
V

Vasilii

Jul 13, 2020
It sounds like you might at least partially be confusing the purposes of an antiemetic and an antacid.

It is possible to take SN without an antiemetic, but I personally would not recommend it.

Stan's Guide regards an antiemetic as optional. The PPH treats it more as a requirement.

The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

Thank you for your correction, I was indeed confused. But isn't the main purpose of metoclopramide to not vomit? So, if I manage to keep it in, it would turn out with the same effects right?
I think you could use a variety of antipsycotics as a substitute. Look at stans sn regiment.

Are antipsycotics more widely available than antiemetics?

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Thank you for your correction, I was indeed confused. But isn't the main purpose of metoclopramide to not vomit? So, if I manage to keep it in, it would turn out with the same effects right?

Yes, that is the main purpose of meto. The body has an instinctive response to expel poisons when they are detected in the stomach through vomiting. An antiemetic (or one of the relevant antipsychotics) helps to stop this occurring. If you were able to keep the poison down without using one of these, then yes the SN should have the desired effects. But taking one will make it a lot less likely that you will vomit. Note also that the mechanism of vomiting from poisoning is a different one from many other causes. So just because you may have a high tolerance for triggers or activities that might other people vomit (fareground rides, disgusting foods or smells etc) does not mean you are automatically going to be able to keep SN down.

Are antipsycotics more widely available than antiemetics?

No, not unless you have a mental health condition that has required the prescribing of an antipsychotic.