KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Dear mods and people who know the answer,

Is it possible to tag more than 2 people within the same private conversation/private chat on SS forum?
Or is it always up to 2 people?

Let me know please.

Thanks,
Take care.
:hug::heart:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've wondered this too and had cause to want just such a thing in the past. Never figured out how to do it. PMs look like they might be able to do this, but the functionality doesn't work. Also, it should be technically possible to form private chat rooms with multiple people, but again, I don't think it works.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I've wondered this too and had cause to want just such a thing in the past. Never figured out how to do it. PMs look like they might be able to do this, but the functionality doesn't work. Also, it should be technically possible to form private chat rooms with multiple people, but again, I don't think it works.
Yeah very technical stuff

@Hasssssuùuu
@RainAndSadness
debunk plz? :smiling:

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Dear mods and people who know the answer,
Lol

Also I tested the chat thing and I couldn't figure it out plus there's no s at the end of recipient inferring you can only talk to 1 person. I haven't checked conversations though

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Lol

Also I tested the chat thing and I couldn't figure it out plus there's no s at the end of recipient inferring you can only talk to 1 person. I haven't checked conversations though
i checked conversations the answer is the same. it wont let you. i wonder why it feels the need to tell you only 2 people are talking then.

why not make a ticket so all the mods get notified about it or however that works

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't really care that much apparently,
Maybe they'll answer lol