• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
Just wondering incase I do decide to commit suicide and pick this method. It seems like the most surefire way to succeed and I was wondering if anyone thinks there's a chance I'd survive. I likely won't be able to purchase anything for atleast a month since I have no money though, but I've found a 10 gauge single shot shotgun that only costs $105 USD, seems good to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, CTB Dream and Huntfish34
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
very unlikely unless you aim incorrectly. i've seen people aim too far forward and end up taking half of their face off instead, but as long as you aim to where it'll hit your brainstem/spinal cord you're basically guaranteed an exit. i hope you'll reconsider if there's still a chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, CTB Dream and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I don't believe you would survive that, especially with a 10ga . Yeah. , would be lights Out pretty fckn quick Imo.

Thoughts and prayers to you in whatever may happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and CTB Dream
Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
It's possible, I've seen some outcomes where people live, and it looks horrific. But don't fear that, it is a very small chance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Huntfish34 and CTB Dream
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
if you can stomach it, go to gore sites and look up suicide by gun. there is a lot of failed attempts you can see how they aimed it that caused it to fail

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and CTB Dream
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
very unlikely unless you aim incorrectly. i've seen people aim too far forward and end up taking half of their face off instead, but as long as you aim to where it'll hit your brainstem/spinal cord you're basically guaranteed an exit. i hope you'll reconsider if there's still a chance.
i suppose that's true, i'm just worried somehow there will be a low chance of survival. i dunno. also i may reconsider ,since there's someone who still cares about me, but she's 5,117 miles away and every day is practically torture with my shitty family. i don't even know if i can get through to see her, and whenever she's away i'm worried she's going to abandon me just like everyone else. i can barely do anything and i dont even know when ill be capable of affording a shotgun. got bpd, avpd, c-ptsd, adhd, and severe depression, i honestly hate everything and have no motivation, hardly even to save up to get a ctb method. plus the world is honestly a horrific place and i am tired of any and all physical pain. i also very likely have multiple sclerosis or something like that because my nerves are far more sensitive than before and this has been going on for the last year or so, everything is near excruciating for me and i have chronic pain
if you can stomach it, go to gore sites and look up suicide by gun. there is a lot of failed attempts you can see how they aimed it that caused it to fail
i've seen some, usually when they put the barrel against their chin - but even then in the ronnie mcnutt video the guy puts the rifle against his chin and fires and he still ends up dying so i guess even that can be lethal, though i bet that up against the roof of my mouth would be even better, i worry about everything though

Last edited:
  • Hugs
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i suppose that's true, i'm just worried somehow there will be a low chance of survival. i dunno. also i may reconsider ,since there's someone who still cares about me, but she's 5,117 miles away and every day is practically torture with my shitty family. i don't even know if i can get through to see her, and whenever she's away i'm worried she's going to abandon me just like everyone else. i can barely do anything and i dont even know when ill be capable of affording a shotgun. got bpd, avpd, c-ptsd, adhd, and severe depression, i honestly hate everything and have no motivation, hardly even to save up to get a ctb method. plus the world is honestly a horrific place and i am tired of any and all physical pain. i also very likely have multiple sclerosis or something like that because my nerves are far more sensitive than before and this has been going on for the last year or so, everything is near excruciating for me and i have chronic pain

i 100% understand, my disorders are almost the same as yours. i know your person may be very far from you, but i'm sure she would be devastated if you left so suddenly, even if you don't think so. the fear of being abandoned is more than likely your brain overthinking it, believe me. i'm sure she loves you very much; don't let your overthinking get the best of you. i've had to deal with a shitty family, too. you'll be able to get away from them soon enough and go no-contact if you want. find something to hold onto and live for, even if it's just something small. it's not too late to reconsider, and if you're not 100% confident in your decision or there's something holding you back, then don't do it. ending your life is an incredibly big decision that i don't think you should take lightly. the world isn't nearly as horrific or scary as it's painted out to be. all you see on the news and social media is horrible tragedy and pain, that's why i stopped looking at it. focus on the things that make you happy, even if they're few and far in between. i really hope things start to look up for you; you deserve it. take time to reflect. <3

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
i 100% understand, my disorders are almost the same as yours. i know your person may be very far from you, but i'm sure she would be devastated if you left so suddenly, even if you don't think so. the fear of being abandoned is more than likely your brain overthinking it, believe me. i'm sure she loves you very much; don't let your overthinking get the best of you. i've had to deal with a shitty family, too. you'll be able to get away from them soon enough and go no-contact if you want. find something to hold onto and live for, even if it's just something small. it's not too late to reconsider, and if you're not 100% confident in your decision or there's something holding you back, then don't do it. ending your life is an incredibly big decision that i don't think you should take lightly. the world isn't nearly as horrific or scary as it's painted out to be. all you see on the news and social media is horrible tragedy and pain, that's why i stopped looking at it. focus on the things that make you happy, even if they're few and far in between. i really hope things start to look up for you; you deserve it. take time to reflect. <3
i guess you're right. i'll likely still post here still just incase, since i guess knowledge will always be good and i may change my mind one day, or she may leave me, but honestly thinking logically i don't think she would. i wish you the best of luck, you are a kind person.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Huntfish34, CTB Dream and 1 other person
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i guess you're right. i'll likely still post here still just incase, since i guess knowledge will always be good and i may change my mind one day, or she may leave me, but honestly thinking logically i don't think she would. i wish you the best of luck, you are a kind person.

yeah, of course! that's the main reason i stay here, i like talking to some of the members and it's nice to have information just in case. i know how cruel our BPD brains can be, especially with overthinking and abandonment stuff. i hope the two of you do well, i'm glad you have someone to trust and love. don't let your thoughts get the best of you, friend. :)

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
yeah, of course! that's the main reason i stay here, i like talking to some of the members and it's nice to have information just in case. i know how cruel our BPD brains can be, especially with overthinking and abandonment stuff. i hope the two of you do well, i'm glad you have someone to trust and love. don't let your thoughts get the best of you, friend. :)
thank you. i guess in the end i can find atleast something to make me happy. agh, i feel like ive derailed my own thread, i hope it wont anger anyone. i already worry about everything i do

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Huntfish34, CTB Dream and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Yes

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Huntfish34
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
thank you. i guess in the end i can find atleast something to make me happy. agh, i feel like ive derailed my own thread, i hope it wont anger anyone. i already worry about everything i do

don't worry, it's not a big deal!! happens all the time haha

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
i think even if it did result in failure it would likely still cause death from shock/blood loss, but who knows. i heard a story about a guy who shot himself and later woke up and managed to do it again even though he was faceless and lost his eyes

• Hugs
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
i think even if it did result in failure it would likely still cause death from shock/blood loss, but who knows. i heard a story about a gun who shot himself and later woke up and managed to do it again even though he was faceless and lost his eyes
I nose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Huntfish34
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
If its a shotgun aimed to the top of your mouth most likely not i would assume the only way it would fail would be mechanical failure within the gun causing a jam

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
If its a shotgun aimed to the top of your mouth most likely not i would assume the only way it would fail would be mechanical failure within the gun causing a jam
true, i suppose the only case involving survival would have the person ending up a vegetable and they'd probably be euthanized, but hearing all these stories about forced institutionalizations and people being forced to live for other reasons i honestly don't know anymore, the world is strange

• Hugs
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
true, i suppose the only case involving survival would have the person ending up a vegetable and they'd probably be euthanized, but hearing all these stories about forced institutionalizations and people being forced to live for other reasons i honestly don't know anymore, the world is strange
Yea once the person is brain dead or a vegetable the parents or significant other get the say if the person lives or not which is awful

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
Yea once the person is brain dead or a vegetable the parents or significant other get the say if the person lives or not which is awful
yeah my religious nutjob parents would force me to live as long as possible. i have no idea why people worship the concept of life and would prefer excruciating pain and the like to dying. dying honestly doesn't sound bad because it'd likely just be like how someone was before birth

• Hugs
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
yeah my religious nutjob parents would force me to live as long as possible. i have no idea why people worship the concept of life and would prefer excruciating pain and the like to dying. dying honestly doesn't sound bad because it'd likely just be like how someone was before birth
I will always say that assisted suicide should be more common if someone feels its there time to go they shouldn't have to jump through as many hoops as you do.

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
I will always say that assisted suicide should be more common if someone feels its there time to go they shouldn't have to jump through as many hoops as you do.
yeah 100% true if someone wants to get into one of those sarco pods or whatever it's called it should be perfectly legal especially if they are going through a ton of suffering whether physical or mental. i think that's the case in Canada and Switzerland, isn't it? unfortunately i dont think voluntary euthanasia like that would ever be legalized in the united states, republicans want more people to join a cult and pointlessly worship something which can't have its existence proven and democrats want more neoliberal wage slaves, they can't possibly have people killing themselves off on mass, then they wouldn't be able to torture people anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Archness and CTB Dream
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
yeah 100% true if someone wants to get into one of those sarco pods or whatever it's called it should be perfectly legal especially if they are going through a ton of suffering whether physical or mental. i think that's the case in Canada and Switzerland, isn't it? unfortunately i dont think voluntary euthanasia like that would ever be legalized in the united states, republicans want more people to join a cult and pointlessly worship something which can't have its existence proven and democrats want more neoliberal wage slaves, they can't possibly have people killing themselves off on mass, then they wouldn't be able to torture people anymore
It is a thing a Canada which is where I live but it has a lot restrictions as to who can use it. I also don't see the US allowing something like that its way to divided for people to agree on something of that nature

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
It is a thing a Canada which is where I live but it has a lot restrictions as to who can use it. I also don't see the US allowing something like that its way to divided for people to agree on something of that nature
yeah true it would probably only pass in maybe one state, and oh, i didn't know there were so many restrictions, i just heard it was better than atleast in some places

• Hugs
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
yeah true it would probably only pass in maybe one state, and oh, i didn't know there were so many restrictions, i just heard it was better than atleast in some places
Yea these are the restrictions

• be eligible for health services funded by the federal government, or a province or territory (or during the applicable minimum period of residence or waiting period for eligibility)
    • generally, visitors to Canada are not eligible for medical assistance in dying
  • be at least 18 years old and mentally competent. This means being capable of making health care decisions for yourself.
  • have a grievous and irremediable medical condition
  • make a voluntary request for MAID that is not the result of outside pressure or influence
  • give informed consent to receive MAID

its kind of vague on the government site but from what i heard its pretty hard to actually get accept into it.

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
Yea these are the restrictions

• be eligible for health services funded by the federal government, or a province or territory (or during the applicable minimum period of residence or waiting period for eligibility)
    • generally, visitors to Canada are not eligible for medical assistance in dying
  • be at least 18 years old and mentally competent. This means being capable of making health care decisions for yourself.
  • have a grievous and irremediable medical condition
  • make a voluntary request for MAID that is not the result of outside pressure or influence
  • give informed consent to receive MAID

its kind of vague on the government site but from what i heard its pretty hard to actually get accept into it.
that's honestly shit, it sounded really good at first, but yeah that's extremely vague. and i have no idea what mentally competent would mean, but if someone is so mentally fucked like me and wants to die i don't see a problem. i guess lately i've also been trying to distract myself from everything but it's really hard and sometimes everything feels pointless and repetitive to me. also i know this is sort of unrelated but i feel like i have an ear infection and my parents won't even fucking help and take me to a doctor, i hate my life. just another reason i dont wanna be around sometimes, my parents are horrible and i am basically dependent on them at 18 with how fucked my brain is, but then again i guess most people at 18 still live with parents

• Hugs
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
that's honestly shit, it sounded really good at first, but yeah that's extremely vague. and i have no idea what mentally competent would mean, but if someone is so mentally fucked like me and wants to die i don't see a problem. i guess lately i've also been trying to distract myself from everything but it's really hard and sometimes everything feels pointless and repetitive to me. also i know this is sort of unrelated but i feel like i have an ear infection and my parents won't even fucking help and take me to a doctor, i hate my life. just another reason i dont wanna be around sometimes, my parents are horrible and i am basically dependent on them at 18 with how fucked my brain is, but then again i guess most people at 18 still live with parents
Omg thats awful ear infections can be super painful. Im also pretty sure ear infections if not taken care of can cause long term ear damage not sure though anyway i hope your able to see a doctor about it

• Hugs
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
Omg thats awful ear infections can be super painful. Im also pretty sure ear infections if not taken care of can cause long term ear damage not sure though anyway i hope your able to see a doctor about it
I hope i can go, though honestly ear damage wouldn't be bad considering i'm tired of hearing my family's shit. Also at the same time the right side of my face feels inflamed and i can barely move the right side of my mouth, likely a cyst causing this or something :/

• Hugs
WaffleMan

WaffleMan

Ready to sleep
May 16, 2023
I hope i can go, though honestly ear damage wouldn't be bad considering i'm tired of hearing my family's shit. Also at the same time the right side of my face feels inflamed and i can barely move the right side of my mouth, likely a cyst causing this or something :/
I hope it isnt and you have something that will pass ive never had a ear infection but i heard they can be painful

• Hugs