• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Hi I would've tried to leave this life yesterday if I could've found the rope I thought I had.
I was wondering if I could use a strap (like a ratchet strap but to just tie a Slipknot into it) to do it as well.
The other option I have is with like a 2 or 3 mm rope which is definitely strong enough but I don't think it is very pleasant to go out with.
Sorry if this is already discussed I couldn't find it

• Hugs
Reactions: CW36 and Anon7b8
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Ive read people do it with a dog leash or a cotton belt?

Reactions: StaringIntoAnAbyss
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Aug 23, 2023
Ye alr dog leashes in general are not that thick.
Might just try the straps some time

ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
That was the first thing my father tried. Leather belt around the neck. It was followed by tie-wraps and he used a real rope for the grand finale. You can untie the belt and cut the tie-wraps easily, but good luck getting rid of that thick rope.

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Aug 23, 2023
That was the first thing my father tried. Leather belt around the neck. It was followed by tie-wraps and he used a real rope for the grand finale. You can untie the belt and cut the tie-wraps easily, but good luck getting rid of that thick rope.
My condolences,
but thank you for giving me this information ❤️

Reactions: ChantDuCygne
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Out of those choices, I'd go for the strap. I wouldn't trust a 2-3mm rope, and as you recognise, it'll be pretty painful, even with padding. Is it not possible to buy a 10mm off AZ?