• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deadwinter

deadwinter

i want to see angels
Apr 7, 2023
hi,

i have been wondering if it would be possible/effective 2 overdose on prescription stimulants. i am prescribed Focalin XR as well as Focalin IR for depression/ADHD symptoms. i am starting to become desperate. if its even possible, how many mg will i need?

thank you so much to any1 that took the time to read this, it truly means so much to me. good night (or morning), i wish you all the best xx

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Usually when you get your prescription filled they will give you a certain amount. 2 weeks worth let's say. "A safe amount" so even if you take all your meds at once you'll just feel super shitty.(atleast when I was taking meds)
I found a few things saying 40mg or above can cause.
vomiting, agitation, confusion, sweating, flushing, muscle twitching, hallucinations, seizures, loss of consciousness.

I'm not sure how much you can get a hold of at once and the effects of alcohol or substances along side it.

I've tried this method before but to no avail. My meds were
Quetiapine
Venlafaxine
Mirtazipine
Pregabalin
And mixed with water and vodka.

** mixing both of your meds over 40mg but I'm not 100 percent on that 40mg doesn't seem like alot ? - just doing some reading.

include dry mouth, vomiting, agitation, tremor, muscle twitches, confusion, hallucinations, dilated pupils, muscle pain or weakness, fever, sweating, headache, pounding in your neck or ears, fast or pounding heartbeats, seizure (convulsions), or coma.
Good luck .

Last edited:
SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
Overdosed on my Vyvanse (ADHD med, entire bottle of 30) when I was 13. Got rushed to hospital bc I did it in front of my parents and they pumped my stomach. I had to eat charcoal and my blood pressure was out of whack for DAYS. I couldn't stand up, at all. I would just get light headed and pass out.

I also got put in the psych ward for it. Not worth it imo but good luck if you try it my dear ❤️

Reactions: squirley