T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
I know this may sound like a bit of a noob question, but I've been thinking about it. I'm already aware that SN needs to be absorbed by the body/bloodstream, so I assume it would be possible to inject it? 🤔

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I would assume you can inject it. The problem is, as far as I know, there is no information regarding that method, so as far as how much to use, whether it would be effective, and the downside to doing it that way, is entirely unknown.

Reactions: TheNihilisticViking
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
If SN was a liquid then yes if you know where to inject, but I don't think it's possible since it's powder.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheNihilisticViking
T

TheNihilisticViking

Atheist, Nihilist & Pro-Mortalist
May 14, 2023
If SN was a liquid then yes if you now where to inject, but I don't think it's possible since it's powder.
My arm? Or somewhere else on my body? I mean... that's how we get vaccines. Also, that's how we're administered drip machines in hospital.

Also, I have another idea. I have probiotics for my IBS that come in capsules that I could probably open and reseal. I wonder if I could take the powder in raw form and it gets absorbed in my small intestine? Edit: I've just checked online if you can buy capsules and yeah you can from EBay.

Last edited:
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Putting SN in a capsule will most likely result in delayed release of SN
My arm? Or somewhere else on my body? I mean... that's how we get vaccines. Also, that's how we're administered drip machines in hospital.

Also, I have another idea. I have probiotics for my IBS that come in capsules that I could probably open and reseal. I wonder if I could take the powder in raw form and it gets absorbed in my small intestine? Edit: I've just checked online if you can buy capsules and yeah you can from EBay.