A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
What would be a good knot for the structure part and a good one for the body part? I imagine they'd be different knots. I'm curious about using a necktie because a rope, I would imagine, would be very uncomfortable, whereas a necktie can be silky.

Update:
I just tried suspending myself. Fat fuck I am it's painful!

Last edited:
Reactions: squirley
Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023
What would be a good knot for the structure part and a good one for the body part? I imagine they'd be different knots. I'm curious about using a necktie because a rope, I would imagine, would be very uncomfortable, whereas a necktie can be silky.
Hanging is a terribly gruesome method unless you know exactly how to do it. I read a post today from here of a person who hanged themselves 3 times and survived all of their attempts. They described feeling the sensation that their head was going to explode.

Dont kill yourself friend. Life is too precious to give up. Fight like hell for it. The world can go fuck itself.

• Hmph!
Reactions: FollowHim, lastWhisper24, rosenwasser and 1 other person
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Hanging is a terribly gruesome method unless you know exactly how to do it. I read a post today from here of a person who hanged themselves 3 times and survived all of their attempts. They described feeling the sensation that their head was going to explode.

Dont kill yourself friend. Life is too precious to give up. Fight like hell for it. The world can go fuck itself.
Can you fuck off with your pro life bullshit around here ? If people want help there is an amazing recovery section.
If they choose to be in this section. To educate themselves. Then so be it.

Update:
I just tried suspending myself. Fat fuck I am it's painful!
You've been here since 2020.
Im sure you know the correct threads that can help you out with this ? My search button is gone or I would've linked em.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: FollowHim, AKAY87, Letmedienow and 1 other person
Glen

Glen

Sep 12, 2023
Can you fuck off with your pro life bullshit around here ? If people want help there is an amazing recovery section.
Why are you being so mean to me? He asked a question and I gave him a genuine response firstly, and secondly, I just gave him some supportive words. Just because someone wants to kill themself doesnt mean they nessisarily would always want to kill themselves... Who knows what this guy or you is going through, Im not claiming I know that. Im just saying supportive things just in case. After all, this forum isnt pro suicide as per the rules I read..

Im killing myself too you know. Dont be like that..

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020

You've been here since 2020.
Im sure you know the correct threads that can help you out with this ? My search button is gone or I would've linked em.
Good luck.
I know. I'm drunk. I was just looking for quick advice while I have the nerve.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
It looks like you already tried it out, but yes it is possible although very uncomfortable. I don't think it will work for full suspension however, or rather I wouldn't risk it since the chance of the tie snapping is too great.

I personally wouldn't recommend using a tie anyway.

Reactions: alexit and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I know. I'm drunk. I was just looking for quick advice while I have the nerve.
careful with being sporadic. Failed attempts are never fun. If you choose so good luck. Be mindful of your knot and anchor point. Keep in mind you might thrash around.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
careful with being sporadic. Failed attempts are never fun. If you choose so good luck. Be mindful of your knot and anchor point. Keep in mind you might thrash around.
I'm just so fucking jealous of people who CTB with minimal effort or "by accident "

Last edited:
Reactions: Trakehner, TheGoodGuy and squirley
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I'm just so fucking jealous of people of CTB with minimal effort or "by accident "
Don't be jealous. If people have found their way out. It's a good thing. Found their peace.
But I hear you. It's very frustrating.
There are no guns were I live.
A shotgun to the head sounds easy.
Partial is tough. Unfortunately. For some it goes smooth. And unfortunately for others it doesn't happen that easy. Such as my self..
So I get it. But just take your time and think about methods. Etc. I don't need to tell you that there are many people that can answer any questions here.

• Hugs
Reactions: rosenwasser
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It looks like you already tried it out, but yes it is possible although very uncomfortable. I don't think it will work for full suspension however, or rather I wouldn't risk it since the chance of the tie snapping is too great.

I personally wouldn't recommend using a tie anyway.
Why not a necktie for partial? Don't trust it to hold? I tried a while back with a belt and it broke 😂
Don't be jealous. If people have found their way out. It's a good thing. Found their peace.
But I hear you. It's very frustrating.
There are no guns were I live.
A shotgun to the head sounds easy.
Partial is tough. Unfortunately. For some it goes smooth. And unfortunately for others it doesn't happen that easy. Such as my self..
So I get it. But just take your time and think about methods. Etc. I don't need to tell you that there are many people that can answer any questions here.
I have one method I think will work but it cost a lot of money and takes some concentration. Not something I have rn

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
A tie from where ? Sitting ? Standing?
I get the silk part of it.
What's the anchor point ? Support weight ?
Is it even long enough to have a proper knot.?

What's your other method?

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020

I was thinking of using my dip station it's gym quality. Super sturdy, lots of places to tie to. I got the knots done just now but it really is hell on your head. My planned method is hypoxia bag.

I was looking into the Night Night method but would be nice to CTB rn

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
I was thinking of using my dip station it's gym quality. Super sturdy, lots of places to tie to.
I have an at home one. I didn't put weights on the legs to counter act my weight . Didn't go so well. But if yours is sturdy that's great just keep that in mind. They can tip over pretty easy.
I'm not sure if a tie would be long enough ? For a slipknot or ?
I got the knots done just now but it really is hell on your head. My planned method is hypoxia bag.
Hell on your head as in head ache ? Head pounding ? If it's longer then 30 seconds you have minimal blood flow still and maybe missed the carotid arteries.
I was looking into the Night Night method but would be nice to CTB rn
Definitely a possibility. And there's a thread that can help out better with that. Dont want to give you wrong answers . But the setup is basic.
I saw a video and it freaked me out a bit. From this method. Personally. Just wasn't sure on it.

Reactions: alexit
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I have an at home one. I didn't put weights on the legs to counter act my weight . Didn't go so well. But if yours is sturdy that's great just keep that in mind. They can tip over pretty easy.
I'm not sure if a tie would be long enough ? For a slipknot or ?

Hell on your head as in head ache ? Head pounding ? If it's longer then 30 seconds you have minimal blood flow still and maybe missed the carotid arteries.

Definitely a possibility. And there's a thread that can help out better with that. Dont want to give you wrong answers . But the setup is basic.
I saw a video and it freaked me out a bit. From this method. Personally. Just wasn't sure on it.
Thanks for the great info! Yeah this dip station is amazing. I can climb on it like a monkey from any direction and it's solid. I've even climbed onto its arms and stood full on top of it and never even budged.

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Why not a necktie for partial? Don't trust it to hold? I tried a while back with a belt and it broke 😂

That is correct, I wouldn't trust the tie to hold. Your body might convulse and the tie might break. It is still possible that it won't break and your attempt might be successful, but since it's easy to acquire something sturdier, I'd wouldn't risk it with a neck tie.