B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
What if my manage to discard the rest of my SN with the bottle effectively? I know they examine the body to determine the cause of death but could they maybe think that I took something that accidentally poisoned me? It does not seem likely I know but I'm trying to hurt my family as less as possible. If it can pass as an accident, I won't leave a letter to say sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilium and sadghost
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
No. Toxicology report will show the SN.

Reactions: Isadeth, autumnal, sadghost and 2 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
The skin discolouration will likely be a dead giveaway.
Even if you manage to dispose of the evidence,in order that investigators don't immediately think of SN,a pathologist worth their salt is going to recognise the signs of Methemoglobinemia straight away,and will test specifically for the causes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isadeth, autumnal, FriendofDeath and 2 others
B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
I am likely to be the first SN death in my country. I may be naive saying this, but I hope it doesn't blow up and end up making news. That would be even worse for people around me.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
What if my manage to discard the rest of my SN with the bottle effectively? I know they examine the body to determine the cause of death but could they maybe think that I took something that accidentally poisoned me? It does not seem likely I know but I'm trying to hurt my family as less as possible. If it can pass as an accident, I won't leave a letter to say sorry.
No. Toxicology report will show the SN.

Yep, and there aren't many likely scenarios where you could explain an 'accidental' consumption of something like SN, which usually needs to be ordered from chemical sellers and isn't typically laying around your average household.

I am likely to be the first SN death in my country. I may be naive saying this, but I hope it doesn't blow up and end up making news. That would be even worse for people around me.

Nobody can predict the news exactly, but I'd say it's probably not likely, at least assuming you are not famous and the method isn't a particularly public or graphic one. So the first jumping suicide in the middle of your major city might make the news, or the first chainsaw decapitation, but the first SN death in a private residence probably won't. But you know your local news situation better than we do.

Reactions: Saed and bpdpos1
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
This may be a bit crazy, but what if you buy sausage making equipment and some meat, tell everyone around you excitedly for a couple of days that you are going to be making sausages,dispose of the AE, antacid etc etc but not the SN. It might look like an accidental death while trying to make something. I dont know if it will work or even if the toxicologist or investigators will buy it..

Reactions: Saed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
They will find the SN in your system and since it's a known suicide method they will probably figure it out

Reactions: Saed, autumnal and Fear191829218
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not in any country with a remotely competent pathologist/medical examiner. The color of your blood,along with skin tone are dead giveaways. I will say you actually should NOT try to hide the cause, as it is so obvious it isn't natural, it will look like a homicide if suicide isn't suspected.

for a single person, an accidental OD, accident, or unknown research chemical is the best you are going to do.

• Love
Reactions: Saed and autumnal
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I am likely to be the first SN death in my country. I may be naive saying this, but I hope it doesn't blow up and end up making news.

It's possible, but I think it would be less likely that the method would make the news because then there would be a risk of more people trying it. I'd research suicide news stories in your area to see what kind of details normally get disclosed.

Reactions: bpdpos1, Saed and autumnal
B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
This may be a bit crazy, but what if you buy sausage making equipment and some meat, tell everyone around you excitedly for a couple of days that you are going to be making sausages,dispose of the AE, antacid etc etc but not the SN. It might look like an accidental death while trying to make something. I dont know if it will work or even if the toxicologist or investigators will buy it..
Thanks but I won't have time. I already started the 48hr regimen yesterday with anti-emetics. I am plannning to hopefully go tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fear191829218, Noisette and Saed
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Just buy raw meat then and prepare the kitchen like you tried to cure the meat there, also put the SN there and get rid of the other meds. They might think it was an accident then.

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Just buy raw meat then and prepare the kitchen like you tried to cure the meat there, also put the SN there and get rid of the other meds. They might think it was an accident then.
It'd certainly have them scratching their heads over how someone ingested a large quantity of SN while preparing meat.
Maybe,enough for an open verdict?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Well, the world is full of naive people, so he might have just tried the taste of it and took too much?