• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ghulam_e_khuda

Nov 24, 2020
Is it possible to die painlessly in your sleep by overdosing on prescription drugs? The kind of medicines that I have are SSRIs, namely sertraline and lurasidone. If I swallow several 100 mg tablets of each, say around thirty or forty, could I somehow die in my sleep without experiencing much pain?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have very little knowledge about suicide methods.

I am guessing that I will not die from swallowing forty 100 mg SSRI tablets, but could doing this cause brain damage?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
That will not work, and it will be unpleasant. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Dear Agony and sadworld
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm sorry that life has driven you to this point, OP. However, OD in general is a very unreliable methods because most of the medications like these have been made with caution to not cause an OD. Also, the human body is built to prevent death as much as possible when toxins enter it. Overall, it's not only unreliable but also very unlikely to be painless.

Please check out the Methods Compilation here. Wish you the best of your interests. :hug:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
It won't cause brain damage but it's really unreliable and if you ctb it would be with the serotonin syndrome and that's painful af.

Reactions: littlelungs and darksideofthebright
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
No. Don't ever overdose on antidepressants. Trust me, you do not want serotonin syndrome, you'll be hot, sweaty, shakey, your heart rate will be through the roof. You won't die, you'll just suffer.

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
Sorry you're suffering OP but taking an OD will only increase your pain. Sending hugs

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
Is it possible to die painlessly in your sleep by overdosing on prescription drugs? The kind of medicines that I have are SSRIs, namely sertraline and lurasidone. If I swallow several 100 mg tablets of each, say around thirty or forty, could I somehow die in my sleep without experiencing much pain?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have very little knowledge about suicide methods.

I am guessing that I will not die from swallowing forty 100 mg SSRI tablets, but could doing this cause brain damage?
Ssris are generally pretty safe

J

JGT1

Apr 16, 2021
"Ssris are generally pretty safe" haha, not according to the thousands that have died from them

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
"Ssris are generally pretty safe" haha, not according to the thousands that have died from them
Yeah but combined to what ? Because alone all they produce is hallucinations