• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
As the question is. I want to ctb later tonight, but I don't have access to antiemetics. Does this have a chance of success?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kerrtu and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, you can still succeed without any antiemetics to reduce nausea but only if you're very tolerant to nausea. Its best to have some antiemetics on hand regardless of how tolerant you are to nausea, though. Good luck, tonight. You'll be in my thoughts if you ever happen to ctb tonight.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Kerrtu, Desuau, 90starve and 3 others
Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023
Yes, you can still succeed without any antiemetics to reduce nausea but only if you're very tolerant to nausea. Its best to have some antiemetics on hand regardless of how tolerant you are to nausea, though. Good luck, tonight. You'll be in my thoughts if you ever happen to ctb tonight.
Thank you.
If I remember correctly you tried the same method. Is the SN painful? Because I don't know whether to take painkillers

Reactions: Kerrtu
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thank you.
If I remember correctly you tried the same method. Is the SN painful? Because I don't know whether to take painkillers
No, it wasn't that painful. I just felt very warm and dizzy, I also had some visual snow and tinnitus but that can't be fixed with painkillers. There is a headache that you'll definitely get if you don't take painkillers though. You should take painkillers. Stay within the recommended dosage because the painkillers don't influence the nausea unless you take too many.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Kerrtu, Desuau and 1 other person
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
No, it wasn't that painful. I just felt very warm and dizzy, I also had some visual snow and tinnitus but that can't be fixed with painkillers. There is a headache that you'll definitely get if you don't take painkillers though. You should take painkillers. Stay within the recommended dosage because the painkillers don't influence the nausea unless you take too many.
600-800mg of Ibruprofen?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
600-800mg of Ibruprofen?
The recommended dosage is 500-600mg ibuprofen and 500-1g paracetamol. Most people do >600mg ibuprofen (not too low though) and 500-1g paracetamol.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Sid19
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's possible- people have done it. People have also failed with or without an antiemetic. I imagine there is a greater risk of failure without it.

This question comes up a lot though. Might be worth entering it into the search bar and reading through some older threads. Some people go to the lengths of compiling failed and successful attempts- although- again, this is largely based on assumption of whether the member came back here I assume.

VIzzy put together a comprehensive guide with a list of attempts and protocols:

Reactions: Sid19 and 90starve
J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
As the question is. I want to ctb later tonight, but I don't have access to antiemetics. Does this have a chance of success?
I too have searched this answer for weeks because sadly it has to be my plan. I have no money, no job, can't go outside, live in an awful place and looking like I will be homeless soon as well. I just can't carry on anymore 😥

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and 90starve
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Yes. People have made goodbye threads saying they are not using AE and CTB. Why tonight? I know you got SN recently, I hope you're not rushing into this now that you have it.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Kerrtu
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Yep, risky though.

Tips from someone with daily chronic nausea: use as little water as possible, breathe slow, stay in a cool place with fresh air if possible (a cold compress on the forehead or just a breeze is helpful), sit straight so it's easier to swallow anything back, close your eyes and don't move.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Sid19
Boudika

Boudika

Aug 22, 2023
Yes. People have made goodbye threads saying they are not using AE and CTB. Why tonight? I know you got SN recently, I hope you're not rushing into this now that you have it.
I'm just really tired of fighting

• Hugs
Reactions: Sid19, アホペンギン and Kerrtu
D

Deleted member 65988

Definitely risky, there's been plenty of people who've said it is possible to be done without AEs but I wouldn't use that as a reason to not to get it in case things don't go well for you, I hope you aren't rushing into this seeing aa you got your SN recently, either way, I wish you all the best if you do go through with it tonight
No, it wasn't that painful. I just felt very warm and dizzy, I also had some visual snow and tinnitus but that can't be fixed with painkillers
How come Tinnitus happens for some people who take sn while it doesn't for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
The recommended dosage is 500-600mg ibuprofen and 500-1g paracetamol. Most people do >600mg ibuprofen (not too low though) and 500-1g paracetamol.
Understood! Actually got got meds which has 325mg of paracetamol and 400mg of Ibruprofen in it. Was trying to figure out how many should I take. Maybe 1 only is enough?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Understood! Actually got got meds which has 325mg of paracetamol and 400mg of Ibruprofen in it. Was trying to figure out how many should I take. Maybe 1 only is enough?
I would take 1, but 2 wouldn't hurt either.

Reactions: Sid19