H

HeadPressure

Jun 25, 2020
Hi,

Last night I had a major breakdown and I was willing to ctb. The issue is pain. I could never get past it.
I usually cut my wrist but since it's very painful, I stop. I even applied ice cubes in order to numb the pain.
At first it works great, but once you really get inside, ice cubes don't do much. Now I have a scar and now
my family and people pity me, I hate that. I don't want pity, I want help to ctb. After trying to ctb using
a blade, I had enough of being awake and decided to get sleeping medication (NyQuill). This is where the idea
came up in my head, is there sleeping medication that does not have to be prescribed and can be used to ctb.
If anyone out there knows, out would greatly appreciate it if you could help me. This isn't a bad thing, I'm basically
asking for help curing a sickness, just like a cold.

Looking extremely forward to hearing from someone from this amazing and supportive community,

HeadPressure

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
No, they make them safe enough for overdoses

H

HeadPressure

Jun 25, 2020
Hi,

is there anything else that I can take that make me sleep and never wake up again?

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
is there anything else
Sodium Nitrite from the Resource Compilation thread may help. It's a little more complicated than just taking something and never waking up again, you need to prepare everything carefully, but it's almost what you want.