• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
My veins are really easy to find. Actually the nurses always "compliment" it when I need to do a check up lol
So I was wondering if it's possible to CTB by self hemorrhage and what would be the best method, how many blood I should lose to actually die and so on. If not possible I would like a deep discussion why. (I'm a very curious person)

Thank you ~

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Idk anything about hemorrhaging but since you have good veins you could always bloodletting, but not stopping so you'll bleed out.

raltsrover

raltsrover

Ñom
Oct 14, 2023
My veins are really easy to find. Actually the nurses always "compliment" it when I need to do a check up lol
So I was wondering if it's possible to CTB by self hemorrhage and what would be the best method, how many blood I should lose to actually die and so on. If not possible I would like a deep discussion why. (I'm a very curious person)

Thank you ~
Wouldn't it be like, a really painful way to leave?

oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
Why painful?
It's just a needle... Isn't it?
At least it never hurts during checkups lol

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Listen, it's actually fairly easy to CTB. You can CTB this instant by bashing your head against the wall, tearing out your organs, or sticking a blade in your eye.

But you won't, why? Because of your SI. You have a will to live at all cost, even if you don't want to mentally. Your body is hardwired to make you live, and as such, you will refrain from these methods that require you to actively go against your SI. This is why it's easier to hang, or drink something etc.

This is what hemorrhaging is. To make yourself bleed at this level requires you to totally conquer your SI. You will need a sharp object inserted in an artery, not a vein. Arteries carry oxygenated blood at much higher speeds, which makes ctb way quicker and easier. However they are extremely slippery and difficult to catch with a blade. This method would also cause excruciating pain and you most likely would not be able to complete it, possibly permanently scarring yourself in the process.

Reactions: Saxenomorph
oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
@Altalune

Uhhh how fucked up... Geez.

Thank you for the info (I hope you're not getting this information from your asshole tho)

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
@Altalune

Uhhh how fucked up... Geez.

Thank you for the info (I hope you're not getting this information from your asshole tho)
I'm a medical student in my final year. You mentioned a needle. Needles are generally inserted into veins, as again, it's difficult to get an artery without the appropriate training, not to mention the fact that arterial sticks are pretty painful due to the thick arterial walls. As the veins have low pressure, the bloodstream would be slower than necessary, and you would get a clot before you lost the nexessary amount of blood. Even if you didn't, after some time your veins would collapse and no more blood would come out.

The human body holds nearly 5 litres of blood. As you draw blood, interstitial fluid will replace the lost volume. How much will you draw out? A litre, two, three? It's simply not feasible.

Reactions: Saxenomorph
oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
Right
@Altalune can you explain why some people die of hemorrhage then?

Last edited:
oivoi

oivoi

May 25, 2020
But our padawan doctor just explained above why it won't work :v