• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MuddyCarpet

MuddyCarpet

Feb 17, 2023
I want to overdose on melatonin. If possible, are there other cheap and easy CBT methods??

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Too much melatonin can lead to unwanted side effects. But it's very rare that an overdose of the supplement could kill you

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Ctb via overdosing is never a good pick

Last edited:
Reactions: FallingAircraft and crowbait
buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
Melatonin supplements probably won't kill you.

Reactions: crowbait
Veraz

Veraz

Feb 23, 2023
While it is technically possible to overdose on anything if you try hard enough (hell, you can die from drinking too much water), Melatonin by itself is typically harmless. It's a natural hormone that your body already produces to help control your circadian rhythm. Even an extreme overdose will likely do little more than knock you out for a few hours. I would advise seeking a different method.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and crowbait
crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
overdosing is rarely successful, and i don't know if melatonin can kill you at all, even at an insanely large amount. when i was younger i overdosed on it quite a lot and it just put me in a super heavy sleep for a while and made me feel tired, woozy, shitty, for a while after i woke up.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
No, chances are it'll just wreck your ability to sleep normally without the help of meds ever again.

hso

hso

Mar 21, 2023
apologies for bumping but it's better than making a new thread for the same thing, is 1000mg enough? read a few threads on this and all say no to the general question but I haven't seen anything relating to crazy doses.

SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
My parrot bit a melatonin supplement left on the counter years ago and she was fine. Tbh if it didn't kill my small bird, it probably won't kill you.

AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
As a pharmacist assistant I can safely say that you cannot overdose on melatonin. If you do so you will bring imbalance to your sleep schedule but that's about it. Overdosing on medication requires a lot of research and usually more than 1 active compound. I OD'd on amitriptyline and alcohol and I did go into cardiac arrest twice and I slipped into a coma. If it weren't for my mother who was home at the time I wouldn't be here. Usually overdoses are pretty painful but I cannot remember a lot from the week I did that attempt. A good website to check for the effects of substances is the psychonautwiki.

For example here's the page for melatonin: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/melatonin

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Praestat_Mori
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
A Melatonin overdose is not lethal. Only physical symptoms may occur due to hormonal imbalance.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
apologies for bumping but it's better than making a new thread for the same thing, is 1000mg enough? read a few threads on this and all say no to the general question but I haven't seen anything relating to crazy doses.
OD of any kinds of meds are not recommended because they are rarely lethal rather they can cause servere inner organ damages and so on.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If there were cheap and easy suicide methods then this site would never need to exist. Suicide just isn't straightforward in this world and that's the reality.