666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
Hello new here and couldnt find good awnsers to this question i have never used it and wants to use it to ctb so is it possible to ctb with 100% pure uncut heroin??

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Of course. You don't even have to inject it either. One nice big line up the nose will do.

• Informative
Reactions: bluebus, Leagueofgentlemen and Jezzibell
S

SixteenZips

Sep 24, 2023
Hello new here and couldn't find good answers to this question i have never used it and wants to use it to cob so is it possible to cob with 100% pure uncut heroin??
Of course. You don't even have to inject it either. One nice big line up the nose will do.
of course, take it from ad addict. I'm not too sure if you have access to fentanyl? Or know how to fix a rig for injection. I know a heroin high is pretty good. it's not hard to overdose on it. I just wouldn't be around others while you nod off to never awaken. Perhaps like someone else said one big fat rail my do it. My experience watching others use and overdose all have been by injection. Pure uncut "H" is difficult to find though. On the streets its ALMOST ALWAYS cut with something, and
fentanyl is what it will be cut with. It does not have to be pure if that is your concern.

Last edited:
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Ohhhh yeah. A pretty good way to go out. Just make sure to lie on your back. Even it wasn't totally pure it would work. I'd cut a nice line, but obviously to each their own.