Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
This is probably the most easy and accessible to me. The plan is to hang myself by one of the blind's chords. I've heard there's been many young children that have accidentally done this, so it should work, right? I have done a test, and the chord seems completely bolted in place from what I can tell. I doubt this would break my neck, but could it if done correctly? I could probably jump off the window seal and raise my legs so they don't hit the ground. These blinds are very HEAVY and the chords don't seem to pull out easily too far. If I can manage to die from asphyxiation, how long would that take and what would raise my chances of it happening faster? Also does the chord go around my adam's apple, over, or under if I want better chances/faster death?

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
It would probably work but a cord that thin might be unnecessarily painful.

Upvote 0
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I doubt the blinds are as heavy as a person. They would not hold your weight, they aren't designed to hold a person's weight and I'm pretty sure the weight of a blind would not compare, in the slightest, to a person's weight, regardless of the fact that you believe they would.

Attempting this would likely result in brain damage, because the cord would snap. You'd be fucked after that. No coming back from it. You'd be in a vegetative state forever.

Don't do this. Terrible idea

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Unless you're the size/weight of a small child, this would never work. Blinds aren't mounted that securely. You're just going to break them where they mount to the window frame.

Upvote 0