• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I mean, even if I don't get scammed, is it possible that it arrives in my mailbox with no more issues (customs, police etc.) ?
I live in Switzerland.

Thanks in advance.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Pretty much all gun sellers on the dark net are scammers or police at this point. Your best bet would have been marketplaces, however most marketplaces don't allow firearms due to the heat associated with them.
You're better off just giving up, gun selling on the dark net is practically dead. There are other ways to get firearms in Europe (such as black powder guns or zip guns).

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Pretty much all gun sellers on the dark net are scammers or police at this point. Your best bet would have been marketplaces, however most marketplaces don't allow firearms due to the heat associated with them.
You're better off just giving up, gun selling on the dark net is practically dead. There are other ways to get firearms in Europe (such as black powder guns or zip guns).
Thank you for your answer. I will have to definitely put a cross on my preferred method then. šŸ˜°
I will have a look on powder guns or zip guns but I don't know anything about guns. So it might be very complicated.