• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
So, I was randomly thinking about this one time I slept with a plastic string tightened around my neck during the whole night, and woke up partly paralyzed in my right hand for a few seconds, and it got me thinking. Would it be possible to actually kill yourself in your sleep from a blood choke if you tied a string or a rope just right?

Reactions: Sans
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No. Some super advanced set-up that takes advantage of some momevents that occur while sleeping might theoretically work but I don't see anyone pulling this off.

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Silent_cries
BreakTheCycle

BreakTheCycle

Life means suffering. Try to break the cycle.
Aug 6, 2021
U rly wanna find a way to ctb in there don't u ?

yellothere

yellothere

I don’t want to die... I just want to go back
Aug 12, 2021
I just want to die in my sleep. Read a good book. Get comfy. Look at old pictures. Have my old things. And pretend I am going to wake up in my old life. Why wouldn't you want to die in your sleep comfy, convincing yourself you'll have good dreams, and wake up with better? If your a good person, and you can't obtain a life you don't want to escape, you deserve a peaceful way out.

Reactions: MatthieuFrederickW and NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Silent_cries there are ways to cut off the blood flow through the carotid arteries, but they don't involve a string. Not going to post publicly, but I'm not talking full or partial either.

Cutting off blood flow would happen while you were awake, but if done correctly, will cause you to lose consciousness in less than a minute.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent_cries and WatermelonMel
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Not really, you'd need to somehow apply the pressure after you fall asleep.
A good choke results in unconsciousness in seconds, so there would be no need for sophistication like that if the pressure is able to stay for 30 mins after.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I think the only way to die in sleep and strangling yourself could be a combination with sleeping pills and hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent_cries