R

Rowan13

Jul 15, 2023
Thinking about ODing on Percocet, or a party drug like heroine.
Not 100% sure that my original method will work.
Got percocet for a dog bite today, and can get almost anything drug related through my neighbor.
Planning to hopefully ctb in 4 days

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Painful? No, but it will cause a lot of nausea (if you're even conscious at that time, meaning that you probably pass out very quickly from taking the substances)
but if you fail...
Then you have to endure the heavy consequences of ODing with drugs like opioids.
Meaning that you will have to suffer through a withdrawals, which are not very pleasant.

I hope you have thought through this with care, how much drugs are you trying to OD with?

Reactions: Skathon and Praestat_Mori
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
It can be. I failed at a ODing and it hurt like hell for a whole than I was on the best high and it came crashing down with the withdrawal. At home it wouldn't have been bad, but in a psychiatric hospital, it was the worse. I'd definitely don't know about percocet, but be careful.

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, Skathon and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thinking about ODing on Percocet, or a party drug like heroine.
I don't consider heroin a party drug but if you can get pure heroin this is probably a very good CTB. Imo ODing on "party drugs", like MDMA, Amphetamines and the like is not successful.

R

Rowan13

Jul 15, 2023
Painful? No, but it will cause a lot of nausea (if you're even conscious at that time, meaning that you probably pass out very quickly from taking the substances)
but if you fail...
Then you have to endure the heavy consequences of ODing with drugs like opioids.
Meaning that you will have to suffer through a withdrawals, which are not very pleasant.

I hope you have thought through this with care, how much drugs are you trying to OD with?
I have thought about catching the bus for the last couple months, Worried I wouldn't be able to go through with th Method that cuts off blood to your brain, but I tried just doing it a little bit tonight and was able to do it and it caused euphoria, so I might be able to do that.
My original plan was to overdose on clonodine.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I have thought about catching the bus for the last couple months, Worried I wouldn't be able to go through with th Method that cuts off blood to your brain, but I tried just doing it a little bit tonight and was able to do it and it caused euphoria, so I might be able to do that.
Yeah, i wish there would be more research done on other substances than SN, it would be much more informative to know for example what amount of certain opioids, or even clonodine, would be 100% fatal.

Sadly the OD method seems to remain as a very risky method to go, tho painless if you actually succeed.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Quote: "The largest overdose reported to date involved a 28-year old male who ingested 100 mg of clonidine hydrochloride powder. This patient developed hypertension followed by hypotension, bradycardia, apnea, hallucinations, semicoma, and premature ventricular contractions. The patient fully recovered after intensive treatment. Plasma clonidine levels were 60 ng/ml after 1 hour, 190 ng/ml after 1.5 hours, 370 ng/ml after 2 hours, and 120 ng/ml after 5.5 and 6.5 hours. In mice and rats, the oral LD50 of clonidine is 206 and 465 mg/kg, respectively."

Source: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2009/017407s034lbl.pdf