W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
I'm curious if it is okay to mix SN with other drink? I heard SN is like salt so tastes terrible I was thinking 20g in 50ml but sounds like terrible taste and saw a post that the person couldn't finish a shot of SN because of the terrible taste
Hope somebody give me the answer

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Mixing SN with sugar will just cause unecessary nausea because you'll need to add more water to dissolve the sugar and there's also the issue of the extra sugar not being able to overpower the saltiness. It's not a good idea. And, it is strongly recommended to use only plain water, extra additives or fruit drinks to make the taste better will slow the process.

Instead, just try to finish the drink and immediately after take a mint or some candy to get the foul taste out of your mouth.

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
Mixing SN with sugar will just cause unecessary nausea because you'll need to add more water to dissolve the sugar and there's also the issue of the extra sugar not being able to overpower the saltiness. It's not a good idea.

Instead, just try to finish the drink and immediately after take a mint or some candy to get the foul taste out of your mouth.
Thank you for the answer I'll try and see how it goes

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely don't use an acidic drink like fruit juice or cola because the acids can start to break down the nitrite into nitrate. People have also failed after drinking milk afterwards. (Maybe not because of that- although, it's possible.) Probably because milk contains things like fat and protein- so, it's more akin to a food in terms of digestion. Not sure about sugar but personally, I think it's wise to stick to the guidelines with SN.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I'm curious if it is okay to mix SN with other drink? I heard SN is like salt so tastes terrible I was thinking 20g in 50ml but sounds like terrible taste and saw a post that the person couldn't finish a shot of SN because of the terrible taste
Hope somebody give me the answer
The recommend dose is 25mg in 50ml or 35mg/50ml if over 100kg body weight.

As others have said, have a mint afterwards to clear the taste.