X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I've been debating whether to continue being a femboy or not. I'm scared that people might think that I'm too fat or something. At the same time, being a femboy gives me an identity, a sense of belonging and makes me happy.

What do you think about chubby femboys?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Seeking, TheSoulless, miserableforever and 5 others
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
Idk. It's certainly a niche.

Reactions: Xiaomi
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I think they are cool. A femboy is a femboy no matter the size. And if people judge you, know that at least you are doing what makes you happy and those people are probably hiding parts of their true self just to conform.

We will all die in the end, although judgement hurts, I would rather die doing what I love rather than be like everyone else.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, _Seeking, Rogue Proxy and 4 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Hab3ab061ee6e4f4694d20b20cb044b99V.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, waitingforrest, Toxic Positivity and 1 other person
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
It's always ok to be yourself

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Iamchickenhat, Foresight and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Huggable, soft femboys best femboys ♥

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Iamchickenhat, Foresight and 3 others
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
I've been debating whether to continue being a femboy or not. I'm scared that people might think that I'm too fat or something. At the same time, being a femboy gives me an identity, a sense of belonging and makes me happy.

Would you care to share your BMI? I know that many people have different considerations of what is "too fat." I myself feel too fat a lot. I've never been fat, at least medically, and a lot of people prefer how I look at say 23 BMI now to how I look at say 19.

If you're AMAB and trying to look feminine, especially if you're on HRT, a bit of fat can help (it hides your male bone structure).

I am not a femboy and I'm not really into this at all, I am a person that has used their body to gain male attention online and offline, so it's sort of similar, but I'm not a femboy, so maybe you know more about all of this than I do.

I personally think the best BMI is somewhere between 19 and 21, but IDK. There are of course some underweight people that look really good, and maybe some overweight people. I'm also a bit brainwormed by "thinspo" as some would call it.

Anyways... The point is I think you can find people into any body type, if you are trying to maximize the amount of attention you can get online? I'd stick to the middle of the BMI range. It's also better for your health.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Would you care to share your BMI? I know that many people have different considerations of what is "too fat." I myself feel too fat a lot. I've never been fat, at least medically, and a lot of people prefer how I look at say 23 BMI now to how I look at say 19.

If you're AMAB and trying to look feminine, especially if you're on HRT, a bit of fat can help (it hides your male bone structure).

I am not a femboy and I'm not really into this at all, I am a person that has used their body to gain male attention online and offline, so it's sort of similar, but I'm not a femboy, so maybe you know more about all of this than I do.

I personally think the best BMI is somewhere between 19 and 21, but IDK. There are of course some underweight people that look really good, and maybe some overweight people. I'm also a bit brainwormed by "thinspo" as some would call it.

Anyways... The point is I think you can find people into any body type, if you are trying to maximize the amount of attention you can get online? I'd stick to the middle of the BMI range. It's also better for your health.
Lol I just checked it and it's in the 20s range. I should probably just wear oversized clothes.

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Lol I just checked it and it's in the 20s range. I should probably just wear oversized clothes.
In my personal opinion, if you're trying to be sexy or whatever (my assumption for femboys), clothes that fit are better than oversized clothes. Oversized clothes generally are going to hide your figure. If there are aspects of your body you don't like you can find ways to hide them and highlight the parts you like, but that usually doesn't include becoming a human tent.

This of course assumes you are wearing clothes at all, why bother when you can just take nudes. (Again assuming this is mostly for pictures online for attention since that's most of the femboy stuff I see, not everyday styling. I don't have much advice on being a femboy 24/7, since boys/guys wearing that sort of thing in public isn't generally accepted in the majority of cultures, I assume it isn't the case.)

Edit: Also if you're overweight and want to change that, or even just want to lose weight in general, it's probably a good idea to talk to your doctor about it and get advice from them. If you're willing to make some changes to your lifestyle, it's not *that* hard to lose weight. I know you aren't asking for weight loss advice, so only read the next part if you're interested.

My general recommendations would be: the only way to lose weight is to consume less calories than your body burns. One way to do that is to eat less, another way to do that is to burn more (exercise), you can also do both. The best way to keep track of how much you eat and eat less is to use a food scale to calculate calories, you can also use other methods but they are less accurate. I would calculate your BMR/TDEE (you can find tools to do this easily online) and then eat like 500 kcal less than that. A few other tips for eating less: if you drink sugary drinks, stop doing that. Drinking water can suppress appetite, and food high in fiber may be especially satiating. Also, another thing to note is that if you're weighing yourself a lot its normal for your weight to fluctuate a lot within a day, if you want to limit that you can make sure to do it at the same time/in the same situation every day. (if you always do it before you shower or when you wake up or after you have lunch or whatever, just keep it consistent if you want less variance).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
In my personal opinion, if you're trying to be sexy or whatever (my assumption for femboys), clothes that fit are better than oversized clothes. Oversized clothes generally are going to hide your figure. If there are aspects of your body you don't like you can find ways to hide them and highlight the parts you like, but that usually doesn't include becoming a human tent.

This of course assumes you are wearing clothes at all, why bother when you can just take nudes. (Again assuming this is mostly for pictures online for attention since that's most of the femboy stuff I see, not everyday styling. I don't have much advice on being a femboy 24/7, since boys/guys wearing that sort of thing in public isn't generally accepted in the majority of cultures, I assume it isn't the case.)

Edit: Also if you're overweight and want to change that, or even just want to lose weight in general, it's probably a good idea to talk to your doctor about it and get advice from them. If you're willing to make some changes to your lifestyle, it's not *that* hard to lose weight. I know you aren't asking for weight loss advice, so only read the next part if you're interested.

My general recommendations would be: the only way to lose weight is to consume less calories than your body burns. One way to do that is to eat less, another way to do that is to burn more (exercise), you can also do both. The best way to keep track of how much you eat and eat less is to use a food scale to calculate calories, you can also use other methods but they are less accurate. I would calculate your BMR/TDEE (you can find tools to do this easily online) and then eat like 500 kcal less than that. A few other tips for eating less: if you drink sugary drinks, stop doing that. Drinking water can suppress appetite, and food high in fiber may be especially satiating. Also, another thing to note is that if you're weighing yourself a lot its normal for your weight to fluctuate a lot within a day, if you want to limit that you can make sure to do it at the same time/in the same situation every day. (if you always do it before you shower or when you wake up or after you have lunch or whatever, just keep it consistent if you want less variance).
Thank you for your advice.

Reactions: InezSerrano
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
What is a femboy? I mean in your definition. I searched it and some say it means a boy who is feminine, others say it's another word for tomboy, which is used to describe a masculine woman... Is a femboy just an androgynous person? I'm confused.

Reactions: come to dust
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
What is a femboy? I mean in your definition. I searched it and some say it means a boy who is feminine, others say it's another word for tomboy, which is used to describe a masculine woman... Is a femboy just an androgynous person? I'm confused.
A femboy is like the male version of tomboy. It's a femine boy. Sometimes it's just a twink wearing a skirt or something like that, other times they're closer to transgender woman, and take hormones and stuff to be more feminine physically. Most identify as boys but some don't. I wouldn't consider someone who identifies as a woman to be a femboy, but I think someone who is non-binary could be. Here are a few examples of people I would consider femboys

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and ColorlessTrees
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, Manaaja, Kristicide and 4 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
A femboy is like the male version of tomboy. It's a femine boy. Sometimes it's just a twink wearing a skirt or something like that, other times they're closer to transgender woman, and take hormones and stuff to be more feminine physically. Most identify as boys but some don't. I wouldn't consider someone who identifies as a woman to be a femboy, but I think someone who is non-binary could be. Here are a few examples of people I would consider femboys
Oh, I think I understand now. Thank you.

OP the question you are asking, 'is it okay', has to do with the opinions of others, most likely the opinions of other femboys themselves? A group who might commonly conform to a specific image? This whole thing seems to revolve around a freedom of expression, so if any other femboys imply that it's not okay for you to be a femboy because you are chubby, that's laughable, and if the person is not a femboy then it's even more laughable.

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I'm giving myself until December to look as good as possible..

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and Manaaja
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Be whatever you want to be. Fuck what everyone thinks. That's their problem. If you want to be a chubby femboy I support it.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, Mixo, TheSoulless and 3 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Personally, I am most attracted to chubby guys who are fat or obese. I don't care too much about masc or fem either way, though I'm interested in people who are clearly and comfortably men and male identifying.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Nothing wrong with being a Femboy. Be you Baby.

• Love
Reactions: Manaaja
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018

That fuzzy text is so neat, how do you do that?

miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020

To be honest, I've never really met a femboy in person.
Do what makes your heart happy and what keeps the negative feelings away as far as possible.
Some people are chubby, some aren't.
I have a daughter who dates both genders and she is battling anorexia. I'd rather see her with more weight on and healthy.

Reactions: lostundead
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Be proud of you are, it's ok to be anything in this world. Diversity is the key to break barriers.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless and Manaaja
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
That fuzzy text is so neat, how do you do that?
Click the three dots after the bold and italics buttom in the text editor and select the mask icon
like this

or type: [ISPOILER]like this[/ISPOILER]

• Love
Reactions: whatevs and Angst Filled Fuck Up