BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Hey guys, hope yall are well,

I've met a man (online) who I really like and want to meet once covid isolation ends (I'm in the UK), but I still battle suicidal thoughts every night. Do you guys think it's 'right' for me to pursue him while I'm suicidal? I've hurt men in the past by attempting suicide while with them, and my borderline personality makes relationships difficult enough as it is. I've already started splitting on him, and although I'm into him I don't know if it's worth the pain? What do yall think?
(If this is in the wrong thread pls move it :)) )

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think everything is okay with your decision except for this "want to meet once covid isolation ends".
If you become very close, this may be very hard to wait because according to what I see, UK is extremely far from opening.
Of course if you want some serious relationships, this person should know that you have BPD so that he could learn how to act properly (most people don't know).
If it is for fun, then there is nothing to be afraid of and just leave everything as it is.
My ex has BPD and it was hard with her so guess trying to make it easier can become your new slogan :)

• Love
Reactions: Brink, Myforevercharlie, Crushed_Innocence and 1 other person
BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
If you become very close, this may be very hard to wait because according to what I see, UK is extremely far from opening.
Yep, I think this is why I'm struggling so much :eh: . Isolation is only exacerbating my suicidal thoughts, I think.

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Hey guys, hope yall are well,

I've met a man (online) who I really like and want to meet once covid isolation ends (I'm in the UK), but I still battle suicidal thoughts every night. Do you guys think it's 'right' for me to pursue him while I'm suicidal? I've hurt men in the past by attempting suicide while with them, and my borderline personality makes relationships difficult enough as it is. I've already started splitting on him, and although I'm into him I don't know if it's worth the pain? What do yall think?
(If this is in the wrong thread pls move it :)) )
Hi hun, I found out I have bpd a year ago & im 40.... I want to say follow your heart, but I guess thats hard for us right? May I ask why you say your splitting on him? What do you mean? I personally would not disclose, but do you? Whatever you choose to do I truly wish the best for you...!

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
Hi hun, I found out I have bpd a year ago & im 40.... I want to say follow your heart, but I guess thats hard for us right? May I ask why you say your splitting on him? What do you mean? I personally would not disclose, but do you? Whatever you choose to do I truly wish the best for you...!
Thank you :hug: x I split on him yesterday because he didn't answer me on snapchat for a few hours... then I felt depressed because im so needy lmao.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Thank you :hug: x I split on him yesterday because he didn't answer me on snapchat for a few hours... then I felt depressed because im so needy lmao.
Oh Im the same..
My god this is one of the shittier emotional illneses for sure ugh!

• Love
Reactions: BPDbitch
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yep, I think this is why I'm struggling so much :eh: . Isolation is only exacerbating my suicidal thoughts, I think.
Video calls may help you minimize this isolation, however that should not be constant. Chat can play on your emotions, e.g. when he is offline or does not answer you may be very upset or start asking where he is. Well, personal space and time maybe are just my privileges but I do not allow anybody to breach them :)

• Love
Reactions: BPDbitch