• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Is it ok to take a sip of sweet tea after drinking SN to wash away the taste?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65988

Should be fine so long as you just use it to deal with the taste of it, not swallow it. It won't be a problem since it's not acidic. People have used Nutella, sweets, even breath mints or toothpaste.

vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I don't know if it's just me, but you should be fasting before SN and tea on empty stomach makes me super nauseated

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
Should be fine so long as you just use it to deal with the taste of it, not swallow it. It won't be a problem since it's not acidic. People have used Nutella, sweets, even breath mints or toothpaste.
Damn nutella sounds good

D

Deleted member 65988

Damn nutella sounds good
I forgot where I saw that particularly but it was a long time go and someone used it as part of a way to deal with the sn saltiness, some used honey as well while others just used mint toothpaste beforehand.

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
Why it is not ok if I swallow it?

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I forgot where I saw that particularly but it was a long time go and someone used it as part of a way to deal with the sn saltiness, some used honey as well while others just used mint toothpaste beforehand.
Like just to wash the aftertaste or eat it before or after drinking SN?

What if we d use a tube to drink the SN and pass the taste buds with it?

D

Deleted member 65988

Like just to wash the aftertaste or eat it before or after drinking SN?

What if we d use a tube to drink the SN and pass the taste buds with it?
A tube? Like a funnel cup or something? I've seen people use a straw but the goal is to get down as much as possible in as little as possible to overwhelm the redutcase hemoglobin enzyme, which leads to the rapid rise in MetHb levels.

Your call if you want to use it before or after, just don't eat anything. Take a couple of mints before drinking it and then spit em out, drink the sn and take those same mints afterward to deal with the taste, at least that's what I'd do.

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
A tube? Like a funnel cup or something? I've seen people use a straw but the goal is to get down as much as possible in as little as possible to overwhelm the redutcase hemoglobin enzyme, which leads to the rapid rise in MetHb levels.

Your call if you want to use it before or after, just don't eat anything. Take a couple of mints before drinking it and then spit em out, drink the sn and take those same mints afterward to deal with the taste, at least that's what I'd do.
Yeah a funnel cup sounds like it could work

D

Deleted member 65988

Would it reduce the chance of vomitting btw?
Not really sure since drinking it with a straw make be slightly slower than just drinking it like a shot since 50ml is roughly a shot in size equivalent. Maybe it could work to ease yourself into drinking it but it could also work against having SN absorbed as much as possible in as little time as possible and that's why people die despite vomiting.