M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
was watching some video, and a woman, who's also a cancer, she moved to Atlanta and started dating, and of course, being in Atlanta, she ran into a man, unbeknownst to her, already has a baby momma and a different girlfriend. And the woman was like, I reported him being an unlicensed electrician. And she commented that she's kind of person, if you treat her good, she would treat you 10x better. If you shit on her, she would shit on you 10x

And I sorta identify with that. The bible teaches you to forgive, but i feel like I can't. One reason is that if I meet someone, I always give 100%. And if I got shit on, the hurt is magnified 100x. And I would do things that maybe very vindictive and stalkerish, but the let down is just greater than most people? I know I am trying to justify it. but that's just my truth

sometimes I think I am a very petty vindictive bitch, that's why I don't get no love, besides my looks and shit

Last edited:
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Revenge is a normal desire but mob ethics are no ethics (assuming one cares about ethics in the first place).

Even if you deem revenge acceptable I realized that there isn't really a way to avoid sparing innocent people. For example, there is this one woman who caused me a lot of trauma. Let's say I determined she deserved to die (only a hypothetical , people!). Well if I killed her or caused her some other pain, that would hurt her wife and children, among others. It isn't their fault she is a contemptible bitch (at least to me).

But if some misfortune independently befell someone who harmed you, I don't think you could be blamed for not being wrecked by sorrow.

Reactions: CentreMid
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
was watching some video, and a woman, who's also a cancer, she moved to Atlanta and started dating, and of course, being in Atlanta, she ran into a man, unbeknownst to her, already has a baby momma and a different girlfriend. And the woman was like, I reported him being an unlicensed electrician. And she commented that she's kind of person, if you treat her good, she would treat you 10x better. If you shit on her, she would shit on you 10x

And I sorta identify with that. The bible teaches you to forgive, but i feel like I can't. One reason is that if I meet someone, I always give 100%. And if I got shit on, the hurt is magnified 100x. And I would do things that maybe very vindictive and stalkerish, but the let down is just greater than most people? I know I am trying to justify it. but that's just my truth

sometimes I think I am a very petty vindictive bitch, that's why I don't get no love, besides my looks and shit
I'm not religious, but I do not know that you are under zero obligation to forgive anyone for anything. I also think it's very normal to want revenge after being hurt.

That being said, if you do end up choosing revenge, choose your battles very wisely. Like I said, you don't owe anyone forgiveness, but it is exhausting trying to exact revenge on everyone who's hurt you. Goodness knows I've had to learn that the hard way haha! The best kind of revenge imo is to watch the other person burn themselves.

Reactions: Disappointered
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Are you improving the community as a whole by educating stupid/ignorant people on their stupid/ignorant behavior? I look at it that way almost constantly. That being said, I can't calculate the times, and the rage I've cause myself by repeating to myself the never asked for saying, "he who angers you, controls you." Christ, just writing that out pisses me off. At the end of the day, do what you gotta do, I guess, long as you aren't catching innocents in the crossfire.