johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I've read conflicting info on this...whether it is better to eat something like toast with the final dose of anti e 40min prior to drinking the N, or if it's better to eat nothing at all.

Is a 24hr fast (nothing but normal amounts of water and anti e) prior a good option? I'm thinking I would do that and not bother with eating crackers before, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler and Redt2go
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
PPEH says having something in your stomach will reduce the risk of vomiting. I don't think 24h fast is the best idea, I would eat something light before

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Morpheus, Made4TV and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I would definitely go with something light - eg couple of plain crackers or slice of bread.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Made4TV, Dead Meat and 4 others
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
PPEH says having something in your stomach will reduce the risk of vomiting. I don't think 24h fast is the best idea, I would eat something light before
So a couple saltines along with the meto 40min prior? How long should you fast before that? If you do it at 7pm, when should the last meal be?

I was thinking last meal would be lunch the day prior

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Made4TV
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
So a couple saltines along with the meto 40min prior? How long should you fast before that? If you do it at 7pm, when should the last meal be?

I was thinking last meal would be lunch the day prior

Food stays in the stomach for 8 hours tops, so I don't think fasting longer than that will be necessary. I would eat about 1h 15 mins before and take the meto 60 mins before.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Morpheus, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
What's your metabolism like @johnny ?
I ask as I'm one of those people who snacks quite a bit or else I get queasy. Are you able to fast for long periods without getting too light headed/ nauseous?

Reactions: wiroho, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
Food stays in the stomach for 8 hours tops, so I don't think fasting longer than that will be necessary. I would eat about 1h 15 mins before and take the meto 60 mins before.
Ok, so the day before I would eat dinner normally and start the 24hr anti-e regime. Then the day of I just wouldn't eat anything all day until then. How many saltines do you think would be good? If I haven't eaten all day I could easily eat through a whole box but I obviously wouldn't eat that much. Maybe 10 crackers?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
What's your metabolism like @johnny ?
I ask as I'm one of those people who snacks quite a bit or else I get queasy. Are you able to fast for long periods without getting too light headed/ nauseous?
I have a very high metabolism in that I can eat a ton of food and not really have to worry about gaining weight, I'm known by others as someone who eats a lot of food.

Long periods I might get nausea a bit maybe, not sure. I typically don't eat breakfast at all and am fine waiting until 1 or 2pm for lunch (By then i'm very hungry though)

Reactions: Deafsn0w
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Same as me. I can't go more than 2 hours without a snack or I'd be sick. I'm not sure whether you may be worth doing a sort of trial run with a fast and a light snack and the anti sickness drugs and see how you feel. If you've got enough drugs to spare.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and Dead Meat