tomsguam

tomsguam

Nov 30, 2022
is it natural to cry alot when you know your gonna ctb soon? I pretty much have all that i need, i just need to have the courage to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Glandular, Joarga, _apathetic and 1 other person
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Yes today I had some news on my last product almost near an I cried my soul out.

It's very fucking natural. Ur about to do the very thing that goes against ur whole essence. It's like mourning ur own death how u would mourn someone u love I guess or did love & care for.. it's like u mourn urself as it's something u used to love or at least care for in some way to live

Reactions: Faith_No_more, Joarga and _apathetic
M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
I don't know. It might be a sign that you feel, a lot...and might be unsure? I used to cry, a lot.

I now have two cats I couldn't love more...I am cuddling them to death, will miss them a lot...yet no tears are coming.

I feel like I have emotionally shut down, there's just...nothing anymore. Which of the two is natural, and which isn't?

A

_apathetic

Not my mother tongue, sorry.
Oct 1, 2023
It's natural, most people do it.

buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
I cry when I think of my mother burying her child, and my brother becoming an only child. I think it's natural. It's a big decision, and people will inevitably be hurt by it.
So yes, it's completely natural.