Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i know there are like 50 new threads aday and like 500 comments aday but there doesn't really seem to be much quality content here

for a pro suicide forum it doesn't seem to provide much information on combinations of drugs to take to reliably kill your self in a peaceful way apart from SN nor does it provide easy access to sources for such drugs, i'm sure there is a combination of over the counter drug combinations that could kill very peacefully but nobody knows which one or what dosage all that gets passed around is that overdoes are very rarely successful, i just wish i know what combinations of over the counter drug to take and wish i wasn't so dumb otherwise i could die today in peace

Last edited:
Reactions: bordermark, Hollowman, TheDog_ and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To be honest, I don't understand this post and I don't quite get what you are expecting from this site. This site is mainly used by suicidal people to vent and ask method questions, it's a place for those who are tired of pro-life attitudes towards suicide to express their honest feelings without the fear of ending up in a psych ward and this website serves it's purpose.

If you have an issue with the site then it's a personal decision deciding whether to come on here, I'm sorry that suffering people venting isn't "quality" enough for you, this site isn't exactly intended to be entertainment but rather an outlet for suicidal people to vent and also an information resource for many.

Reactions: eve2004, NoHorizon, AvoidingMyself and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
To be honest, I don't understand this post and I don't quite get what you are expecting from this site.
for a pro suicide forum it doesn't provided you with a easy way out or even a peaceful way out
the information here is very limited to few methods of which there are literally 10,000s of ways to die
this website doesn't provided what i am looking for which is mainly a source for N or other peaceful method

Reactions: bordermark
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
I understand what you're saying, here is more of a safe place to interact with like minded people than to acquire information and facts but I don't know how that would work without a bunch of doctors and scientists here willing to share their knowledge and help.
Everyone here is just like you and me, sad ordinary humans, some without any education, some really young and naïve, we don't KNOW enough to guide others.

Reactions: bordermark, corazon, lachrymost and 7 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
cn apprci8 ur frustratn

Technclly SaSu ws cre8td fr dscussn of suicde in genrl as per th/ princples of SaSu whle obvsly allowng ppl 2 shre methd infrmatn

Membrs mght shre methd info bt = oftn frm othr sourcs lke PPH or frm sharng 3rd prty webste bcse no1 on SaSu = technclly qualfied 2 provde tht infrmatn

If rliable evdnce = givn abt othr methds thn am sre thse cld b addd 2 th/ rsource compliatn bt othrwse = webste filld wth lay-mn / laywomn & no1 wnts 2 gve incrrct infrmatn tht wld put ppl in dangr of faild ctb & injry/mutilatn

Reactions: corazon, Alcoholic Teletubby, Twntysix and 7 others
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I focused myself mainly on Exit bag and inert gas megathread, which contains a lot of information including reliability. It evolves from simple setups to more complex setups with higher reliability and proven successful cases including links to research. The only disadvantage is that some well informed contributors disagree on some methods.
this website doesn't provided what i am looking for which is mainly a source for N or other peaceful method
That's because it isn't easy to get. It's not the fault of the forum, but the fault of the pro-life world which bans all successful methods.

Reactions: lachrymost, k1w1, ookletsgoctb and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand what you mean now that you wrote more on the original post. But sadly I doubt there will ever be a easy way to leave for suicidal people in this world, even there was easily accessible peaceful methods like how you are describing that were discovered and written about on here then pro lifers would find ways to ban them. I wish for the same thing honestly but it's too good to be true, it sounds like you have too high expectations for the site.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart and Darkover
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I've spent time reading old threads & megathreads for method info. I see there were times when very knowledgeable people were sharing info here. Unfortunately for us, I guess a lot of them may be gone.

I imagine people with method knowledge will come and go & maybe we are in a lull for that type of content.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
The information you seek exists on this site.
No, you won't find a "combination of over the counter drug" recipes as they don't exist any more as we are not in the 1950's.
Have you read the PPEH? The criteria for a good exit are Peaceful, Reliable & Accessible.
A good death at a time of one's choosing is like life....it takes a bit of work.
There are people of all ages & situations on this site & there is a lot of collective understanding & technical knowledge. It is a far better site than any previous incarnations which were littered with trolling & more suitable for wasting time.
Keep reading, maybe interact some. Most people seem to get what they want out of it.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V know wat mean no sci rsrch mthod, yea prblm here ppl no know chemy sci etcalso want ctb, ppl know chemy acadm prolif no give mthod v awfl, think species prblm but rly need exprt ppl counter prolif species make new mthod ease peace

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Maybe if it were called Superpets...

• Yay!
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
JustHereforNow

JustHereforNow

Here today, gone tomorrow
Jul 26, 2023
well, most of the people who use this forum, either recover and don't need the forum anymore, or they decide to pass on, so, I think its natural there's not as many long-term members and thus less activity in general. I've been thinking about passing on a lot lately, even if I know its unlikely I find the courage to go through with it.

• Love
Reactions: WhyWasIBorn
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
It sounds like you're hoping that everyone here is a doctor or scientist scouring pharmacies for drugs and diligently creating experiements on themselves to get accurate data as to whether those experiments killed them or not.

Or else at least everyone is on a permanent trip to south america going door-to-door at every pharmacy and vetenarian and drug manufacturer to convince someone to become an N provider, or becoming an N provider themselves.

But everyone here is just like you, here because of thoughts of suicide. Some people have a done some research and kindly provide information here. Some people have made attempts and posted their failures. Some people have been with us until their last moments documenting their trip.

Reactions: fxndi, just_so_done, NoFutureAnymore and 1 other person
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It certainly is a bit dead. It also doesn't help that the majority of people here are in their 20s and not particularly knowledgeable about potential methods. I see very few new posts each day