wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
I just don't know if I can't get any sources because I'm a new member (if so - I am happy to build trust in any way I can)

or if SN sources for UK don't actually exist 😢

• Love
Reactions: avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Sadly, i think the UK is very aware of SN, and is taking heavy measures so that normal civilian people don't get their hands on it.
Only those with company ID's can order it.
And as i said to you in our PM, most don't import to the UK, probably because of some kind of import regulations of that particular substance.

This is just my insight on this situation.

I hope someone from UK who has a source, will give this user that one, i trust her (or him)

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
Thank you for your help and kindness :(

It's so frustrating I want to die but even taking SN seems terrifying enough for me I don't know how I'll ever be able to brave an even more traumatic method
Someone told me they would help me find a fentanyl source but didn't get back to me I'm guessing that's really hard to obtain in the UK too 😢

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
As already advised, UK suppliers will check enquirers are a registered business or laboratory and will only deliver to that address. SN is now on the watch list with C & E, so if being imported will require to be mislabelled by the overseas supplier. Basically it seems most "suppliers" getting passed around are likely to be con artists; genuine sources are treasured like gold dust and rarely handed out to online strangers.
That's been my own experience here in the UK anyway.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: wildflowers1996
D

Deleted member 65988

It is listed as a "reportable substance" over there so I'd say that getting any SN sources is way harder.

• Aww..
Reactions: wildflowers1996
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I have obtained it 3 times. Most recently about 3 months ago. I love in the UK. I ordered from someone who only ships to European countries but I put my address and they sent it and it arrived

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Mage
Oct 14, 2023
@Toobrokentofix please would you be able to pm me the source?